• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My idea of a Rook Server

Then it should not be called a rook server, cuz its not ;o
Why not? asfar as I know the name rook is from the name rookgard, It's just the name of an island. =) So aslong you play on the island rookgard you can call it a rook server? :D

Why not? asfar as I know the name rook is from the name rookgard, It's just the name of an island. =) So aslong you play on the island rookgard you can call it a rook server? :D
oh, yeah i guess your right :p

Make some spells for rook slayers atleast. Game with only normal attack becomes boring very fast.
There will be vocations.

Then it should not be called a rook server, cuz its not ;o
Why?
He is going to have voc so I think there will be spells :)

EDIT: What about houses? :D
The city will be edited to a bigger one (and hopefully more beautiful :D). You will have a big choice of diffrent houses. :)

I'm not happy with the first 2 pictures of the cave yet, I will make it more detailed later.

Anyways, The deeper dungeon of the wolf cave in the North East of Rookgaard:

pzqa.png

_____
3ffo.png

_____
ivmg.png

Sounds goood... I think the vocations should stay the same BUT have lowered damage all round and make the skills and mlvl go up super slow but have more of an impact for example 1 magic lvl could increase your magic damage by 50 instead of by 5 and the same with skills. I think this would make it feel more 'RPG' and also make knights.. actual knights unlike what they are now... make them be able to withstand stuff a mage or paladin couldn't even dream of but they shouldnt do alot of damage then this would encourage team-hunts and feel more 'RPG' like:) just my 2 cents

Sounds goood... I think the vocations should stay the same BUT have lowered damage all round and make the skills and mlvl go up super slow but have more of an impact for example 1 magic lvl could increase your magic damage by 50 instead of by 5 and the same with skills. I think this would make it feel more 'RPG' and also make knights.. actual knights unlike what they are now... make them be able to withstand stuff a mage or paladin couldn't even dream of but they shouldnt do alot of damage then this would encourage team-hunts and feel more 'RPG' like:) just my 2 cents

I'll keep that in mind when I'll start caring about the scripts :)

I like your idea with expanded rook matti but sorry the mappings isnt that great ;/

Hope you dont destroy it, should still be able to so that it is rook :D

Back