• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature My newest piece of work

Which one you like best?

• Total voters

exrip

Photoshop Junky
Reaction score
Here are 4 of my latest work for your eye's only ;)

It would be great if you rated in the Pull wich one your liked the most and please write a comment on which you voted and why.

robdyrdektextcopybc7.png

By exrip at 2008-10-17

70190606mf2.png

By exrip at 2008-10-17

61008404zm7.png

By exrip at 2008-10-17

75925237kn0.png

By exrip at 2008-10-17

I don't like the most of them mostly, because I don't like the style you have used in your signatures, but I have to admit that I like number 3 since it goes smooth with the render and background I also like the colors & text that were used.

That black triangle on the first signature at the right you should remove that don't know if you like that because I don't. The rest is fine such as the render fits with the color.

Second signature it looks a bit pixely however those colored shapes

The last signature there are some things wrong such as colors fractal doesn't fit with the rest. The background looks like a blury resized stock and the text looks strange.

Note that you don't have to agree with me since I'm just telling my opnion about it. ;)\

Still it's a good job ^^,

I don't like the most of them mostly, because I don't like the style you have used in your signatures, but I have to admit that I like number 3 since it goes smooth with the render and background I also like the colors & text that were used.

That black triangle on the first signature at the right you should remove that don't know if you like that because I don't. The rest is fine such as the render fits with the color.

Second signature it looks a bit pixely however those colored shapes

The last signature there are some things wrong such as colors fractal doesn't fit with the rest. The background looks like a blury resized stock and the text looks strange.

Note that you don't have to agree with me since I'm just telling my opnion about it. ;)\

Still it's a good job ^^,

Im glad your saying your opinion and for the record this is just me trying some new styles ive never tried before :p so im totaly noob to this styles.

haha you dissrated the number 4 the one i love the most just becouse of those c4d/fractals ^^

All of them, looking good as always

Keep up the good work

Regards, :)

PS: Trust Neon at vote for the one with the man on it ^^.

-.-"
I voted wrong... I wanted to vote on the 2nd... But, I can't change it... Only a Mod

Well i won't vote on any of them, they got nothing special. you need to learn the contrast between the colors, and the second was just a mess, sorry but thats the true from me.

Well i won't vote on any of them, they got nothing special. you need to learn the contrast between the colors, and the second was just a mess, sorry but thats the true from me.

These are not really my style of work, so i dont consider them as really great works :p

Thats bad from you, show us something great that we can rate. Don't show us your worst work show us your best.

Thats bad from you, show us something great that we can rate. Don't show us your worst work show us your best.

I said this in another post also and i will say it again. Im testing a new style at my work, and i whant it to get rated to see if it is as good as i think it is.

Well same as the first post of ZoOoro.

-- Trying new styles it's nice.

Back