• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Project - Progress & Discussion

Ecstacy

Mothafuckaaa
Reaction score
Information about My Project:

Hello all,
I've been busy on a new project for a week or 2 now, the name is undecided yet but I like to share my progress with you.

It is going to be custom RPG-stylish server that will have mid-range exp stages.
Many new features and systems will be added, 100% scripted by me.

As you begin your adventure on this quest you will have the choice to pick between 3 abilities; Blacksmithing,Tailoring and Herbalism.

Current Systems:
Code:
[CENTER][U]Custom Blacksmithing system[/U]; 

[I]You gather around the world to collect materials, or trade them with other players.
These materials can be combined into weapons or armors.
You will need different kind of hammers for higher ranked items.
In order to be able to create a weapon or armor, you will need to learn a recipe and have a specific blacksmithing level.[/I]

[U]Mining system:[/U]

[I]Around the world you will find special kind of stones which you are able to collect by using a pick on them.
Each stone has a different chance of collecting material and each type of stone will have a smaller/greater chance to collapse.[/I][/CENTER]

To-do:

Code:
[I]Herbalism system(s),
Tailor system(s),
More to come...[/I]

Screenshots:

Current mini-map: (updated on change)
minimap_7-1.jpg

In-game:
Have to make them, will be added soon!

Videos:
Blacksmith system:
[video=youtube;K63FcromQFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63FcromQFU&hd=1[/video]

How can you help?

You can help me by telling me suggestions and idea's!

Kind Regards,
unknown666​

Last edited:
Such a tiny city :/ I don't like the shape much, but keep going bro, looks great.

Such a tiny city :/ I don't like the shape much, but keep going bro, looks great.

The shape will be much bigger and since I didn't use a pre-made shape, even I have no idea what it will look like :p.
I will add bigger city's, don't wory that one city is just a random one :) and the big mountain near the boat is a capital city, you just can't see it from ground floor.
And thank you :)

I think it has potential though. Good luck!
Thanks alot :D

Ah, a custom RPG with a medium exp rate is just what I have been looking for. Ill be happy to give you any idea's or opinions that I have and I'm looking forward to this project. Good luck!

Ah, a custom RPG with a medium exp rate is just what I have been looking for. Ill be happy to give you any idea's or opinions that I have and I'm looking forward to this project. Good luck!

Thank you, if you have any idea/suggestion/opinion just share it on here and I'll see if I will add it :)

Idea: One thing I really like in RPG's is for most if not all chest, libraries, box, selves all kinds of stuff actually have items inside them, it can be any from like a piece of trash or maybe a really good item, or like in libraries there are books that tell you secret hunting places, maybe give you information for a quest or something that is just completely useless. I'm one of those people who likes to explore find all kinds of secrets and everything. It just make the server feel more realistic and worthwhile, not just go in to a tp kill something get level 1000 and go to the next portal. I think it would be cool if you included something like this in your server.

Idea: One thing I really like in RPG's is for most if not all chest, libraries, box, selves all kinds of stuff actually have items inside them, it can be any from like a piece of trash or maybe a really good item, or like in libraries there are books that tell you secret hunting places, maybe give you information for a quest or something that is just completely useless. I'm one of those people who likes to explore find all kinds of secrets and everything. It just make the server feel more realistic and worthwhile, not just go in to a tp kill something get level 1000 and go to the next portal. I think it would be cool if you included something like this in your server.

That is an idea that sounds good to me, aside from just hunting in RPG's, I for myself like doing quests too and solving riddles.
I will be sure to consider this to be added once I'm busy on creating quests!
Great idea, thank you :).

Yes this looks like a nice project to me just a good idea Zasranets;) we have the same taste of rpg customs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with a new video :)!

It looks great so far :) Keep going.

If you need some help I might be able to help you a bit out. You can see my project here: http://otland.net/f251/help-me-suggestions-my-quest-ots-110025/
I still havent enhanced my herbalism system, perhaps we can work together on it. :)

Thank you, help is always appreciated :).
And I don't know how I want my herbalism system yet, but I'll think about it ^_^.

Good luck man :)

Yes this looks like a nice project to me just a good idea Zasranets;) we have the same taste of rpg customs...

greetz jeffry

Thank you both,
P.S. no need for those type of jokes 537..​

Back