• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] LandofBrave.com 7.1 to 7.6 Features [8.6 Client] - Real Map!(NEW RATES)

Just a suggestion. Im all up for low rate server but we all know it will fail. People played and played and played tibia forever so its bringing up nothing new. The first scorpion will never be as the same scorpion i met back then. That poison me to death,bcuz obviously i know not to go near a scorp without antidote.

Anyway,what im thinking would be good is if you give everyone some magiclevel/skill when they start out. Not to mention sorcerer cant buy rune in shop(unless your custom),with the low population...lol...its gonna takes sorc like 24h to go hunt 1h. SO if you lets say,gives sorc ml15 upon creating and knight/paly dis/sword/axe/shield etc 50 .. SO actually people can kill rotworm right from beginning. They wont need to stick to troll and they can have a little (fun) in playing. Cause honestly,low rate are fun but lvling on rotworm manually...cough...boring isnt it? We did that loads of time and we're bored of it. Stage exp is more popular bcuz of that but then everyone just lvl to a certain stage and just team kill everyone. I love the idea of your server but in all honesty,starting to play on a non populate server kinda turn me off. Gotta think to a way to attract more player. ILL try your server ust bcuz i got nothing else to do. But i bet after 3-4hours.(yeah 3-4h of killing trolls and maybe...MAYBE rotworm if i get strong enough lol) imma get bored as fuck and never return to your server because i didnt had a tiny bit of fun. This is just a tought. In no way am i being pessimist i like the idea and hope it work but obviously it isnt.

IGN : Deadbringer

If anyone wanna talk ingame just hollla me.

Just a suggestion. Im all up for low rate server but we all know it will fail. People played and played and played tibia forever so its bringing up nothing new. The first scorpion will never be as the same scorpion i met back then. That poison me to death,bcuz obviously i know not to go near a scorp without antidote.

Anyway,what im thinking would be good is if you give everyone some magiclevel/skill when they start out. Not to mention sorcerer cant buy rune in shop(unless your custom),with the low population...lol...its gonna takes sorc like 24h to go hunt 1h. SO if you lets say,gives sorc ml15 upon creating and knight/paly dis/sword/axe/shield etc 50 .. SO actually people can kill rotworm right from beginning. They wont need to stick to troll and they can have a little (fun) in playing. Cause honestly,low rate are fun but lvling on rotworm manually...cough...boring isnt it? We did that loads of time and we're bored of it. Stage exp is more popular bcuz of that but then everyone just lvl to a certain stage and just team kill everyone. I love the idea of your server but in all honesty,starting to play on a non populate server kinda turn me off. Gotta think to a way to attract more player. ILL try your server ust bcuz i got nothing else to do. But i bet after 3-4hours.(yeah 3-4h of killing trolls and maybe...MAYBE rotworm if i get strong enough lol) imma get bored as fuck and never return to your server because i didnt had a tiny bit of fun. This is just a tought. In no way am i being pessimist i like the idea and hope it work but obviously it isnt.

IGN : Deadbringer

If anyone wanna talk ingame just hollla me.

Well the server is currently in testserver mode but it's close to done so it will probably be going live tomorrow.

Great that there will be oldschool quests :D. hope i will find 1 atleast :p winged helmet is so nice!

Clearing the highscore from the testserver before putting the server up might be a good idea.

We need more players, so pleas enjoy us and create wit' a nice game-play ;D