• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New item with same sprite ==> new tibia.spr for player?

Lasomanos

Reaction score
Hello,
just wanted to ask.. if I want to make a donator item like assassin star with higher attack (with same red sprite!!) will the players have to download a new tibia.spr file? If not, is there any tutorial on that? I couldnt find any. Thanks.

It would work without having to use a modified Tibia.spr and/or Tibia.dat, but it wouldn't be buyable in NPC shopwindow.

We already got assassin star looking stars that are green instead of red, perhaps use normal throwing stars level 1, green assassin stars level 2, red assassin star as level 3. (example).

If you need to edit sprite, it depends on what ID you want to convert to what sprite.

if you want to use same sprite editing only items.otb will work, no need to edit client:d(client have to be edited if you want to use ground sprite as eq part and that stuff, but your question isnt about that kind of things)

btw: cyko fail
(no offence)

if you want to use same sprite editing only items.otb will work, no need to edit client:d(client have to be edited if you want to use ground sprite as eq part and that stuff, but your question isnt about that kind of things)

btw: cyko fail
(no offence)

thanks.. is there any tutorial? with what to edit items.otb? I tried my best searching but didnt find

there is items otb editor somewhere on this forum I think, buy youll need new graphics.dat
http://otland.net/f19/otitemeditor-0-3-7-tibia-8-54-a-68428/ should work
then just search for item that you want to double, select it, copy and it will appear at end of list.
Write down id and add it to items.xml

what does the new graphics.dat mean if may I ask.. there is no tutorial

also, the link is dead in that thread

Thank you

hmm, you can use most of older versions, but you need to update one file in editor to edit 8.54 files

you should try searching at otfans for this tool, cause here its hard to get something
(hmm, I'm not sure how its now, but in older versions small source edit was needed in tfs to use edited items.otb)

Back