• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Open Tibia Manager

Kozlov

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I want to make a project on Open Tibia.
It's a server manager(GUI) with functions to create, modify, delete accounts/players... this part is easy, cause i could connect to the database and do the things.
Also I want to load all the items from tibiacliente (graphics) and have a function to drag and drop those itens into player accounts... things like that.

The second part is create functions to reload, shutdown, start the server. Ok, but the project will be made in Java, and how can I bind functions from lua to the java module?
This server manager is different from the "server starter", it is like a plug-in... and could be used in any other servers.

Another question - All the servers have the same database schema? Like mysql, sqlite. Cause I want to create some abstraction to use any database.

If the project go well I could release it open source!

Thanks in advance. I love you :p

I have some knowledge of java and I can tell you that the part of reload, shutdown, start the server you'll need to use JNI or JNA to manage proccesses.
Another question - All the servers have the same database schema? Like mysql, sqlite. Cause I want to create some abstraction to use any database.
AFAIK database changes in the distro (tfs 0.2, 0.3, dragonballservers, etc).

Back