• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Update Ideas Thread

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
POST ALL OF YOUR EVENT IDEAS HERE.

If advanced scripting is involved, please provide us with the scripts necessary to hold the event. If hard to realize, please post screenshots explaining your ideas!

If enough time and effort is put fourth, you may just win a 20 point prize, and your idea will be implemented into Cyntara!

Red

Hello network(net), if it does not turn out to be a problem for you, could u say for when the incorporation of the update its designed? It looks well :)

THx :p

At the bigining of my adventure

plz at first i want to say i am sorry for my bad english cause probablie you will find mistakes that will make you laugh.

At the biggining of my adventure i find this server and decided to download clint and make an account but sadly when i created my first charater y created inside the account manager of the server and it apears with nothing his name was diegonator(in honor to my real name) but with out set
is really hard to lvl up at first and rotworms and wolfs where strong sadly nobody told me about creating the character on the site and i was really about to leave the server for not knowing how to start with a sword or something and i thought this server was horrible because of that and when i realice that making the character on the site would give me the items y try it and i love ed the server and thats how Superocioso was born thanks for your attention and hope you gave items to new next tame cya in Cyntara

This is for event ideas , not for Server ideas

Last edited:
plz at first i want to say i am sorry for my bad english cause probablie you will find mistakes that will make you laugh.

At the biggining of my adventure i find this server and decided to download clint and make an account but sadly when i created my first charater y created inside the account manager of the server and it apears with nothing his name was diegonator(in honor to my real name) but with out set
is really hard to lvl up at first and rotworms and wolfs where strong sadly nobody told me about creating the character on the site and i was really about to leave the server for not knowing how to start with a sword or something and i thought this server was horrible because of that and when i realice that making the character on the site would give me the items y try it and i love ed the server and thats how superocioso was born thanks for your attention and hope you gave items to new next tame cya in cyntara

roflmao, Thank you for your testimony.
No matter how off topic it was!

A workable open-battle system. 10v10 or so.
Talk to an NPC, it'd go something like this.

Murder [1337]: Hi
Open Battle: Hello, Murder. How can I help you today?
Murder [1337]: Open Battle
Open Battle: How many people do have to participate in this event today?
Murder [1337]: 20
Open Battle: 20 people, that means 10v10. Is this correct?
Murder [1337]: yes
Open Battle: Okay, who is the team captain of the first team?
Murder [1337]: <name>
Open Battle: <name> is the team captain of the first team?
Open Battle: Please state the other 9 people on his team.
Murder [1337]: <name>, <name>, etc
Open Battle: So you want <list of names here>? Is this list correct?
Open Battle: Who is the team captain for the second team?
Murder [1337]: <name>
Open Battle: <name> is the team captain of the second team?
Open Battle: Please state the other 9 people on his team.
Murder [1337]: <name>, <name>, etc
Open Battle: So you want <list of names here>? Is this list correct?

and you get tp'd to a battlefield, sounds a little complex to be scripted, might be a bit too advanced for an OT, but it's just a suggestion xP

Murder [1337]: Hi
Open Battle: Hello, Murder. How can I help you today?
Murder [1337]: Open Battle
Open Battle: How many people do have to participate in this event today?
Murder [1337]: 19
Open Battle: Sorry, I'm not able to proceed, there isn't enough players for even teams. Find or kick someone to fix this issue.

Last edited:
thats an amazing idea, lol hopefully we could get that =) would make life simple for fights

I wont lie, this is not my idea but a long time ago when I was playing a different server they had an event that I have never seen before which was pretty cool and fun. Here is what the event entailed.

Dead Body Treasure

GM must start event. For example use the beach area, perfect size (Grass area) Fill each square with a dead body and in 3 of the bodies put a prize. I'm not saying donor, but something worth while. Ex. 50 Topaz, BP of Pots, Eternal flame?, stuff like that. And have a countdown and say GO everyone will run out into the field and search the dead bodies for the prizes.

I think this is a great idea because it is for ALL levels. Having high level will be helpful just due to speed but it truly can be won by anyone considering luck is involved. Also it is nothing crazy just a little fun event that can bring some excitement to an everyday type of thing to Cyntara.

yeah thats a great idea... keep it in a pz zone area. I figured in the TP room wouldnt work just too many things going on in there in the first place so I tried to think of somewhere else

Dear Red ;P
-you should chnage that only super vocations are able to use yalaharian set or magma set,in my opinion all vocations should be able to use this,
-crown armor/leg shouldn't only have def,they should have some extra mana or faster mana reg. or sth like that
-> this server could be more interessting for non donation-players ;P

-something i would also change is, that all players who get banned for using cave bot should loose some rebirths!!! Because i'm bored of some guys like royal doggo (who is sometimes botting at nightmares) and crazy glue (who is botting in non-pvp zone at vip black knight bosses -.-)
its just unfair for players who do manuel their rebirths!!!!!

Thx!! ;P Mc Borno

I do not cavebot. I do ML bot in trainers which is legal... please do not accuse me of something that is not true.

Back