• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Update Ideas Thread

I propose a event where someone (a GM?) will hide an unknown char somewhere in this OT. Then with riddles, starting with a riddle in a book at depot you will be able to find the unknown person who's hiding somewhere, and he will give you the final riddle to where is the reward. First who finds the reward can keep it.

If needed I can make some ridles.

Pira~

I also propose that the spirit of ~ something, i cant remember the name. Its used to upgraded a weapon with 200 atk, to 220 atk. I think its not worth 25 points!, I think it should be like 10 points to make knights more pay-able. 25 points for just 20 atk is pointless.

My last proposal is if u update this client to 8.53
PLEASE DO NOT ALSO BRING THAT KICK-BACK WHEN U WALK IN SOMEONE.

My last proposal is if u update this client to 8.53
PLEASE DO NOT ALSO BRING THAT KICK-BACK WHEN U WALK IN SOMEONE.

Cip said that's a default client output at the moment due to what they did for non PVP so I don't know if he could update to 8.53 without including snap-backs.

I personally hate them too.

kickbacks? huh? could you elaberate on em i havnt played rl tibia since the 7.6 update lol

I havent rly noticed but, is there a massive stairhop delay in cyntara like RT?

Shud take that out if so. :S

Cip said that's a default client output at the moment due to what they did for non PVP so I don't know if he could update to 8.53 without including snap-backs.

I personally hate them too.

At the moment they are trying to fix the problem so they can exclude this snap-backs very soon, in some kind of extra patch.

I was also thinking about letting skills go up a little faster..
Because when u die on a knight with skilling 185. You loose pretty some % and it took me like 12 hours to gain 2%, thats a bit sick xD

So, a bit faster woulnd't hurt, it doesn't really add more dmg to melee because the variety of the hits is high anyway. Example: 1000 dmg, 10000 dmg, 10 dmg, etc...

Pira~

i think where there are a bunch of trap doors and u have to step on the right one or u will fall to ur death with no lost of lvls maybe 1 lvl gone each time like this
....*-prize here
...***-1 right door
..***** -3 right doors
*******-5 right doors
and u can make longer and more complex as u wish
set up like backwards bowling pins

all wrong doors have death at the bottom

Only if it has a level 600+ door before it, so people can't throw noob chars at it until they figure out the pattern.

A great event will be a kind of race with many tps that makes you restart and give something to the winer :s

Back