• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New War OTs!

What kind of war server should we start with? (We will make both).

• Team vs Team

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Noob Wars

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Splash is soon finished.
New dedicated fixed with 3 ips.

And i was waiting for this tho if nobody was goin to do this within some days i would do it! goodluck mate

Team vs Team, free private characters it will be nice

I'm in love with all TibiaWar layouts :wub: !

Me too

TibiaWar.net - Project , is the best war server until now

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I could finish the websites today, but I couldn't due to the new IPs hasn't arrived yet.

When i want to create character
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in /var/www/noobwar/pot/OTS_Player.php:1786 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/noobwar/accountmanagement.php(783): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 /var/www/noobwar/index.php(113): include('/var/www/noobwa...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/noobwar/pot/OTS_Player.php on line 1786

But it create character, and show this error.

When i want to create character
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in /var/www/noobwar/pot/OTS_Player.php:1786 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/noobwar/accountmanagement.php(783): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 /var/www/noobwar/index.php(113): include('/var/www/noobwa...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/noobwar/pot/OTS_Player.php on line 1786

But it create character, and show this error.

Thanks, shall look introl it :) It's a easy error :p

Edit :
Fixed :)

Character Created
The character Max Andren has been created.
Please select the outfit when you log in for the first time.
See you on Noob War!

Last edited:
I don't want be nasty, but i did NoobWar - Latest News ~12 days ago and now i see much copys of mine ots ;/ I hope that u won't copy something of me? i don't care about idea, cuz its "public" idea for noobwarots of course. Cyaa

Oh, cool. So when is noob war online?
I hope asap, but it's much about map/quests and balancing
I don't want be nasty, but i did NoobWar - Latest News ~12 days ago and now i see much copys of mine ots ;/ I hope that u won't copy something of me? i don't care about idea, cuz its "public" idea for noobwarots of course. Cyaa

Have you even checked when I created this thread? and the thread before that? 23rd March 2010, 20:42.

And your one is like pay and play server, no offense but it's

Shall it be no drop loss? I mean, if you die you wont lose any EQ, but maybe a crystal coin?

Crystal Coins = Getting when killing a player, that you can exchange for example addons

Edit :
I need to know a good spell/rune list for all vocs. example :
Druid :
HMM (level X, ml, X)
SD (level X, ml, X)
Exura (level X)

Knight
Exori (level X)
Exori Hur (level X)
Exana Mort (level X)

Last edited:
Status