• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] MegaOT - Custom Server - 10.77 [Custom Client] [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Up again, there are no news but im pretty sure its a ton of stuff you havent explored yet ;)

Nja noen få steder har jeg mekka selv aka litt kjedelig men stort sett brukt rl steder og map packs fra otland :p

Yeah... the server has potential, but the parts of the map is crap... and hoster seems very unreliable

Im back developing the server again, You can login and play if you want to test while im working on it

Heyho let's go so far my OT dope as hell y'all missing out tho ;)

Heyho let's go so far my OT dope as hell y'all missing out tho ;)
This looked somewhat playable but seeing you cant even keep it online,im not sure you'll get much love. Still gonna give it a shot,cause i like creative people and this look different.

edit : Well this is lagging like crazy, unplayable . I can play any server with a descent host with less lag then this... If you fix the hosting and lags then maybe people would play.

Last edited:
This looked somewhat playable but seeing you cant even keep it online,im not sure you'll get much love. Still gonna give it a shot,cause i like creative people and this look different.

edit : Well this is lagging like crazy, unplayable . I can play any server with a descent host with less lag then this... If you fix the hosting and lags then maybe people would play.
I think it was lagging pretty bad back in 2016 when the server was up lol. Guess it's still lagging.

I think maybe People were lagging because i edited the .dat and .spr file in the Client folder constantly and People didn't always redownload the Client before playing again, so it got mega laggy when approaching a sprite not in the .dat and .spr file. If you did however download the newest Client and got laggs then I take criticism hehe.