• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

I have been solving a few things and some other things more complex I would need help, but there are not that much important (game destructive) but ofc not even close to the real one.

Many bugs... and combat formula are incorrect

Your statements are incorrect.

I don't see any bug here as you say, I just see workarounds that you've added towards NPCs and the stairs thing, and you messed up the spells being able to say "exura gay" for example, most of these are just superficial changes and seem like features instead of "bug fixes".

Your statements are incorrect.

I don't see any bug here as you say, I just see workarounds that you've added towards NPCs and the stairs thing, and you messed up the spells being able to say "exura gay" for example, most of these are just superficial changes and seem like features instead of "bug fixes".
You cant even accept that some of the things you did are wrong so why would I argue with you, lmao.

You cant even accept that some of the things you did are wrong so why would I argue with you, lmao.

Small details could always be off because this work is a work I made on my own, it's still something good and the best old school work there is for people to start something with, I haven't had time yet to fix the issues that people have reported, but I will eventually, remember I just moved back to Venezuela and this place is torture.

Small details could always be off because this work is a work I made on my own, it's still something good and the best old school work there is for people to start something with, I haven't had time yet to fix the issues that people have reported, but I will eventually, remember I just moved back to Venezuela and this place is torture.
I didnt say that your work is bad lul ,but you do not even accept a critic :p
@Peonso did some good points and what about that?

@emil92b who you talking to? that kid doesnt know shit, dont ever talk to him, your iq will go down if you answer something to him. Anyone with brain will just ignore him.
Just ask anyone. Maybe he will create another account to beg for something he doesnt know how to do and its easy as fuck. Just a troll.

He are
@emil92b who you talking to? that kid doesnt know shit, dont ever talk to him, your iq will go down if you answer something to him. Anyone with brain will just ignore him.
Just ask anyone. Maybe he will create another account to beg for something he doesnt know how to do and its easy as fuck. Just a troll.
He are in ur repo, waiting for ur changes... he is sad

He are

He are in ur repo, waiting for ur changes... he is sad
and I will keep updating it anytime I can. Even if that kid is going to use it because I love what I do now and what I do now its only because I joined otland.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wonder, why there is no "MOD" folder in data?

Back