• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

thanks @Andronico worked well! do u know if theres a solution to avoid players abuse of bringmeto and start traveling all cities to avoid death?

btw people, DL's POI is not working, u need to make the actions/movements for bible and oil

example:
Code:
ADDRESS,"bring me to", "thais",Premium,CountMoney>=Price -> Price=110, "Set the sails!", DeleteMoney, Idle, EffectOpp(11), Teleport(32312,32211,6), EffectOpp(11)

Please, refrain from making multiple words inside the same inverted commas, rather use: "bring","me","to","thais" instead, another detail, make sure to set Price inside the conditions instead of the actions, the CountMoney function is not going to check any money because the variable is not assigned prior to this function call.

can I ask you another question @Andronico ? is it possible make mana fluid npcs sell a backpack with 20 mana fluids?

You can use the function

Ruby:
CreateContainer(CONTAINER_ID, ITEM_ID, DATA)

Just place it along side the actions within the NPC behavior structure, example:

Ruby:
"backpack" -> CreateContainer(1988,2006,10), "Here you are!"

Yes, follow already existing boat NPCs and make the changes accordingly in the ADDRESS part of the NPC, of course, you've no understand the format.
Please, refrain from making multiple words inside the same inverted commas, rather use: "bring","me","to","thais" instead, another detail, make sure to set Price inside the conditions instead of the actions, the CountMoney function is not going to check any money because the variable is not assigned prior to this function call.

You can use the function

Ruby:
CreateContainer(CONTAINER_ID, ITEM_ID, DATA)

Just place it along side the actions within the NPC behavior structure, example:

Ruby:
"backpack" -> CreateContainer(1988,2006,10), "Here you are!"

that should because that how tibia used to work back in the days

NPC (final version) where you can buy or sell (40% of the price) items like weapons, shields, helmets, armors, legs, boots, amulets or magic.
Useful for people that playing alone or in small group of people.

Changes: added magic stuff like bp full of life fluids, mana fluids, ih, uh, gfb, sd, mw and price fixes.

You can find him in Thais depot.

Attachments

• Nostalrius 7.7 ItemShop NPC.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 112 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Is it stable source? Or just updated to be good real map server.

My server is the most stable and complete 7.72 distribution to ever have been released.

Can you elaborate this?

Enable the ping system feature, and enable the stack byte in the protocol functions that are about adding and removing items from a tile within OTClient (look for "854" in protocolgameparse.cpp).

Hi,
do you know someone how to convert my own 7.7 map which was used on other engine to this engine?
I tried import but not working.

And second question. Is it possible to create teleport in RME for this engine? ID 1949 is not working. I cannot set destination place.

Last edited:
Enable the ping system feature, and enable the stack byte in the protocol functions that are about adding and removing items from a tile within OTClient (look for "854" in protocolgameparse.cpp).
Why is only CLIENTOS_OTCLIENT_LINUX in the code? BTW I can't fix that, my knowledge is poor in C

This is another issue reported on github:

Last edited:
Monsters will not POFF after walking 50 sqm.
anyone remember if this was the standard in 7.4-7.72? I'm sure in 7.1 it was, I remember the old giant spider sprite near kaz bridge...

Back