• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Enable the ping system feature, and enable the stack byte in the protocol functions that are about adding and removing items from a tile within OTClient (look for "854" in protocolgameparse.cpp).

I enabled the ping system but I need some more help with the stack byte thing. Anyone fixed that?

Last edited:
I enabled the ping system but I need some more help with the stack byte thing. Anyone fixed that?

In the protocolgameparse, look for the parse tile add and remove thing functions, there you will see an extra byte for stackpos only used on modern Tibia, you've to make it work for oldschool as well

In the protocolgameparse, look for the parse tile add and remove thing functions, there you will see an extra byte for stackpos only used on modern Tibia, you've to make it work for oldschool as well
is that the reason to not see things on the floor when you throw them on it?

Last edited:
It says it is unable to load al lthe Boost includes...

Trying to build this on windows, where does the Boost directory need to go?

I'd rather be able to get it to build.

Using VS 2017 though, but I have added the boost directory to the Includes, but still says it can't find the files on all the includes, like this:

#include <boost/asio.hpp>

Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory

I'd rather be able to get it to build.

Using VS 2017 though, but I have added the boost directory to the Includes, but still says it can't find the files on all the includes, like this:

#include <boost/asio.hpp>

Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory

Try:

or

I've tried that and I've tried the compile tutorial from the pinned thread, it still jsut says Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory

you forgot to properly link them use libraries from tfssdk

Seriously did this like 100 times, added the additional include directories like 100 times/ways following this Compiling TFS 1.0/1.1 latest source. 64 and 32 bits. Pics and lots of explanation. (https://otland.net/threads/compiling-tfs-1-0-1-1-latest-source-64-and-32-bits-pics-and-lots-of-explanation.204532/)

Finally got the Boost to "work" doing the PS install via vcpkg otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows-%28vcpkg%29)
  • vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows libmariadb:x64-windows pugixml:x64-windows mpir:x64-windows cryptopp:x64-windows
I also needed to add the includes and libs in the Release build not the debug build.

I was trying to build release, but the config was for debug

Last edited:
For anyone looking for a working Web Account Creator, @mdwilliams has converted the Znote files to allow account numbers!

Many thanks to him and his work, simply copy over the files, install the sql - import znotes queries and you are good to go!

Hosted on Znote AAC (http://vanilla77.ddns.net) for anyone who wants to see the server or the website function.
View attachment 34151

This still seems to be generating a username, instead of an account number, to log in with?

It also seems to only allow 1 account to be created, then keeps trying to save over the first entry, which fails.

Use any AAC compatible with TFS 1.2+ and that it works for oldschool Tibia (account numbers instead of account names).

Do you have an example of how/where I can get one for that?

I was using Znote ACC 1.5 and thsoe files from @mdwilliams

Or is it a setting in the config i need to change to have it use Account numbers?

Edit: No, it looks like the default webpage lets you pick a "username" but if you put in numbers it works, if you put in letters, it defaults to 0 and has that error.

I've just made some changes to register.php to restrict it to only allow numbers and to also say "Account Number" not name.

Last edited:
I'm trying to create custom items and every time I login and try to create an item with the ID over 5090 the client crashes..
Code:
TypeID      = 5091
Name        = "a minotaur leather"
Flags       = {Cumulative,Take}
Attributes  = {Weight=10}

I've edited the spr and dat.
Any solution?

EDIT:

Actually, when I try to create an item with this info:
Code:
TypeID      = 5091
Name        = "a skinning knife"
Flags       = {MultiUse,UseEvent,Take}
Attributes  = {Weight=3500}

it works fine.

it's rather when I use
Code:
Flags       = {Cumulative,Take}

the client crashes..

Any thoughts?

Another EDIT:

This was solved by using object builder and edit the properties of the item.

Last edited:
Seems EBombs are broken?

Buying them from the NPC gives you the right looking item/rune, but doesnt shoot and when you look at it:
12:03 You see a spell rune for magic level 0. It's an ""-spell (1x).

Looks like the file "gen-t-runes-prem-s.ndb" sells ebombs as item ID 3149, but should be 3151, to match the spells.xml.

Last edited:
Seems EBombs are broken?

Buying them from the NPC gives you the right looking item/rune, but doesnt shoot and when you look at it:
12:03 You see a spell rune for magic level 0. It's an ""-spell (1x).

Looks like the file "gen-t-runes-prem-s.ndb" sells ebombs as item ID 3149, but should be 3151, to match the spells.xml.
Report the issue on github, and you can make a pull request to fix it or post the fix on the comments.

17 commits in almost 3 months and most of the commits are just basics lol
personally i dont see nothing special with these files
excluding the AI and defense formula that can be easily adapted to any source files
i tested them and mmm they are not special at all
do not miss understood me

Last edited:
Back