• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official TalkEverything Family

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey,

TalkEverything is my general forum, 'bout a month old (yes, it's a record.. shutup flamers). Anyway, we've been bored lately so I decided to create a family. All users must have an account there (you don't need any posts) and anyway I'm not going to rewrite everything, here's the quote:

Hello,

Recently I've been bored and I figured that I might as well create a family for a game I just started to "re-play", Tibia. They just had a summer update therefore I'm just gearing into the adjustments of the game. It's not hard to play, you'll start off with a tutorial if you don't know how to play. We aren't going to be leveling to kill others and power abuse like most families do, instead we're going to create a guild, purchase a guild house & have parties and a bunch of fun. Our goal will be to do group quests, help others and be an active part of the clan. Even if you've never played the game before you're still welcome, as a newbie and our professional team members could help you along the journey. Our clan & family will be put of only private people from TalkEverything and other websites we decide to advertise our recruitment on. Although every member of this clan must have an account here at TalkEverything.

Tibia is a medieval game, 2D with a 16MB client. It has good economy, not many people speak English fluently but that's part of why I'm creating this so called 'clan'. The world we will be playing is 'Shivera', a normal-pvp world. It's a full world, yes, but we are playing this because I have some items there that can help us get started efficiently, I have enough armor and weapons for every player who prepares to journey along with us. If you'd be interested in following us on the lonely but fun journey you'll need to follow these expectations:

1. Be respectful & courteous to people who aren't complete @ssholes.
2. Follow clan rules & participate!
3. When someone asks you to leave a spawn, you leave it. Unless you were there first and the person is a lower level or only a bit higher.
4. Try not to get our clan hunted.

If you're interested in joining and you are new to the game you'll need to follow these instructions on how to create an account:

1. Go to www.tibia.com
2. Click 'Create Account' on the site.
3. Follow the steps, agree to everything and get your account number & enter a valid e-mail.
4. Download the client.
5. While it's downloading get your password from the e-mail you registered.
6. Once the client is finished, install it then launch it and enter your account data.
7. Follow the rookgaard tutorial if you are new, otherwise go to the first guy you talk too and say 'skip tutorial'.
8. Start on rookgaard and make your way to the mainland for some fun! You need level 8 to get there. If you need any help at all feel free to message me.

Currently we only have a couple members in the clan, if you're interested in joining please let us know accordingly with your name and user name here on Talk Everything. You can either send me a private message, message me in-game or post in this thread. The current users & names are as follows:

• Sam
    • Sam the Rookgaard Holder
    • Sean Rellsan (M)
    • Sam Shivera

Note: (M) stands for main character, I.E: The character you play the most.
Good luck to everyone & please join us if you'd like.

Update: Buying FVV (Fibula Village Villa), 244sqm. Also we will try and PG while having fun :)

then pk idiots who bother us at lower levels.

SHIVERA!

I wish people would stop asking that when it's right in the post.. lol

I didn't read the information about the client since i knew everything about it and skip that part. You have MSN where we can talk ?

Last edited:
Back