• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia 7.4 server with 3x experience? Is it good idea?

Old Tibia

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Would you like to play OldTibia, with totally rpg balance?
I think everyone checked server and know what's this.
About tibianic, there's so much high levels that's why maybe peoples want to play new fresh rpg serveR?

Write your opinions..

http://oldtibia.sytes.net

make it 7.72 client with 7.4 sprites and system. Why? because of graphic support, playing with 3-15 fps is not possible x.X and make rates around 10x

Lol old tibia = thief look revana.pl !! He copy layout from revana and he think is sick lol go to hell .

I think like some users that if you want to host a old server it should be 7.72 cuz the graphics engine

I think like some users that if you want to host a old server it should be 7.72 cuz the graphics engine

That or you fix your shit.

- As for the OT, i think lower is better, i don't get how ClassicTibia was so popular when it was 2x yet now that someone else trys to replicate, it gets bashed o_O?
You do know lower rates last longer.

Though there are quite alot of 7.4 servers now :s
Erics fault i think.

Old Tibia, Please don't take this personal.
I'm not here to flame you or advertise.

But seriously, you do not have enough knowledge nor developing skills/experience to be able to succeed with such a project.
To go through with this, you'll need a lot of help both server and website sided.
And with your current experiences, rate on your earlier projects, you can't be the owner of the project, you'd have to join as a helping hand, which will make it even harder as most people want already experienced people in their team.

I'd say, stick to mid/high rates, and work a lot with it, make your experience wider.
There's A LOT of shit hiding in running serious projects.
And there's a lot of, how you should be as manager of it, how to think. lots, lots and lots of shits beyond the scripts and codes.

I'm not saying this to be mean towards you, I'm just saying what the situation is like.

A very few things you need to have before doing serious things:
*how to check if a code really is fulfilled[website that doesn't bug out in design or others, or game to not crash when a player do something]
*be able to improvise with codes, you should be able to do ANYTHING, in one way or another. [if you can't fix a bugged script, you should be able to replace it with another type of code with almost same function]
*talk with people and accept what they say[you can learn a lot from listening to people. see yourself as a kid-student, and everyone you talk to is another teacher of yours]
*grow your own motivation[if you can't motivate yourself, you'll fail as soon you go online, because everyone will eventually whine about something, because they didn't think twice]
*rate everything[you should be able to rate things that needs fixed, by how important they are, and everything else. who/what you should put more of your time on, and what's the best thing to deal with first]
*know how hackers work[if you don't know how they work, you wont be able to defend against them. only with luck]
*being honest[lying will come back and bite you in your own ass. even if it's just a small lie about a "emergency fix" that actually was a crash]
*show people a little part of what you do, and often[being completely gone, will eventually kill a server no matter how good coded it is]
*know the sources of your server[if something is wrong, you should be enough experienced to be able to look through the sources for the problem, starting from the output, and walk down to the very beginning of that code.]
*aim for ONE target[you can easy kill a game, by just changing spell formulas, or something else without warning. aim for one target, and don't go back from it]
*know how to map natural [No matter what, mapping that follow the laws of nature, is always the best]

This is ONLY a VERY FEW out of the things you'll need.

like always, people can seek me up for questions, or if anyone needs help.
I'll gladly explain how things work around codes/computers

<shit, this post became long... but as I've said.. I'm here to give you hints and help you, not to troll>

Old Tibia, Please don't take this personal.
I'm not here to flame you or advertise.

But seriously, you do not have enough knowledge nor developing skills/experience to be able to succeed with such a project.
To go through with this, you'll need a lot of help both server and website sided.
And with your current experiences, rate on your earlier projects, you can't be the owner of the project, you'd have to join as a helping hand, which will make it even harder as most people want already experienced people in their team.

I'd say, stick to mid/high rates, and work a lot with it, make your experience wider.
There's A LOT of shit hiding in running serious projects.
And there's a lot of, how you should be as manager of it, how to think. lots, lots and lots of shits beyond the scripts and codes.

I'm not saying this to be mean towards you, I'm just saying what the situation is like.

A very few things you need to have before doing serious things:
*how to check if a code really is fulfilled[website that doesn't bug out in design or others, or game to not crash when a player do something]
*be able to improvise with codes, you should be able to do ANYTHING, in one way or another. [if you can't fix a bugged script, you should be able to replace it with another type of code with almost same function]
*talk with people and accept what they say[you can learn a lot from listening to people. see yourself as a kid-student, and everyone you talk to is another teacher of yours]
*grow your own motivation[if you can't motivate yourself, you'll fail as soon you go online, because everyone will eventually whine about something, because they didn't think twice]
*rate everything[you should be able to rate things that needs fixed, by how important they are, and everything else. who/what you should put more of your time on, and what's the best thing to deal with first]
*know how hackers work[if you don't know how they work, you wont be able to defend against them. only with luck]
*being honest[lying will come back and bite you in your own ass. even if it's just a small lie about a "emergency fix" that actually was a crash]
*show people a little part of what you do, and often[being completely gone, will eventually kill a server no matter how good coded it is]
*know the sources of your server[if something is wrong, you should be enough experienced to be able to look through the sources for the problem, starting from the output, and walk down to the very beginning of that code.]
*aim for ONE target[you can easy kill a game, by just changing spell formulas, or something else without warning. aim for one target, and don't go back from it]
*know how to map natural [No matter what, mapping that follow the laws of nature, is always the best]

This is ONLY a VERY FEW out of the things you'll need.

like always, people can seek me up for questions, or if anyone needs help.
I'll gladly explain how things work around codes/computers

<shit, this post became long... but as I've said.. I'm here to give you hints and help you, not to troll>

Getting rid of the competition RealSoft? You're saying this just to show people you actually know what you talk about ( atleast this is what you think ), but you don't know sh*t, lol.

Go back to your own lame project with your own lame website and back the f*ck off from other threads telling people what to do and how to do it.

Retard...

xdd

ot stuffs said:
*being honest[lying will come back and bite you in your own ass. Even if it's just a small lie about a "emergency fix" that actually was a crash]

Last edited:
Back