• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

... Opinion on otland?

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Well everyone seems to think that otland is "dead" and actually when you look at it theres a ton of people on each day, the only thing is.... Everyone is a guest. If we had as many users on at a time as we did guests, then nobody would think it was dead... what do you guys think?

Otland isn't dead.

I can tell you what's dead... Otfans.

OTLands is the most populated OT forums out there .. so to say OTlands is dieing would mean whoever's leaving is going to another forums .. but that's not the case. The case is, unfortuanetly, Tibia itself is dieing =(.

otland is dead, those 999999999999999999 users online are only remains of the forum "last users in the past THREE (or two) hours" (since "normal" forums only use 15 minutes...), so... pretty dead and with low posts per day :D btw who the f*ck care? i don't, i'll still visit it while i have any interest in something tibia-related ;] i don't really care about number of online members...

De'javu? Why have I seen a thread similar to this before?

Anyways, OTFans had one hell of a ride from '05 to 06-07', damn the good old days, none of it beats any time that OTland had.
Too bad the OTFans staff couldn't get things right, so everything started to spiral down to the shitter.

PS: Anyone remember Ruly's server distro, Neverland?

There are currently 700 users online. 233 members and 467 guests
OTLAND ISN'T DEAD!!!!![SUB]I think so...[/SUB]

is there was 1 registred user, there would be 1001 guest...

Chit Chat is like Sahara empty.
Mapping threads just author posting the screenies which he wasted time on (Not wasted, I don't know how to say, maybe 'Spend'?)
Multimedia (Just 'What song are you listening now!' is alive)
Other shits are full of trolls and flamers.
If Chit Chat where alive before, I would not be making these silly threads nowadays, I'm trying alive it but it just alives mine threads, noone elses.
Otland and Otfans got same picture on the web browser, I mean small icon (On Mozilla Firefox it's << of your current tab's name.
Now ask yourself: Who copied from who?

Last edited by a moderator:
MOtland and Otfans got same picture on the web browser, I mean small icon (On Mozilla Firefox it's << of your current tab's name.
Now ask yourself: Who copied from who?
who the hell cares who copied who? doesn't matter

i think just about all content should be blocked for those that are not users, which would force people to make accounts and interact on here a little more.

OTFANS:
There are currently 505 users online. 54 members and 451 guests

OTLAND:
There are currently 774 users online. 280 members and 494 guests

I think we are doing quite fine. :p

The guests are only google visitors who have no intentions of our ot community.

Last edited:
OTFANS:

OTLAND:

lies

OTFANS:

OTLAND:

The guests are only google visitors who have no intentions of our ot community.

well we have to many google visitors daily.

Back