• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Originally posted by a dear friend:

macedoon

ups & downs
Premium User
Reaction score
I resign, and a challenge for you with a PRIZE you'd never imagine

Good things have come to an end,
to many, a pain in the ass
to some, an inspiration source
to few, a therific mapper
to most, bad mapper and wish for nothing else for me than to leave

I don't know half of you as much as I'd like to, and to the ones I know I don't threat you half as much as you deserve.

I resign.
One last thing I will do before I forever abandon my paths of doing art I will give YOU an opportunity to win my last piece.

What you need to do is give me an picture which I'll recreate, it may be anything, but it's not the picture that will make you win, it's the motivation behind why you chose the pic and why you should be chosen.

Kisses, loveinabottle

Shoutouts CHOSEN FEW

Maceedoon - As many, you started off by hating me, but we've got to known each other and we both have sympathy for eachother.

Demon Eldorath - You gave me an opportunity, an opportunity which've helped me grow and evolve, I know I didn't release much, but that's because I didn't do much, atleast as much as I'd like to. Thank you for the times in Illyrium

Neon - Just as maceedoon, we started of bad. But over time I've come to known you and respect you. (SORRY COMMUNITY, I REALLY TRIED TO GET HIM TO DUELL ME, HE JUST REFUSED) And I'll admit, I had jelousy because you had the whole community behind you, which sometimes got me aggresive towards you, although you never did anything towards me, I hope you forgive me for thoes times.

Chau - Another guy who gave me opportunities, and unlike what the community think, I was never a dog of you and you know it as much as I do, you was not someone I respected, more like someone I looked up to.

/\ br fag who shouldn't be on the list but I owe him that because of what he did for me, regardless of if he knows about it.

To the rest, which had problems with my behaviour on this forum.
The thing is, it's the internet and basically I can act how I wish and sometimes I was aggresive, it was all part of a roleplay.

Thing is, I've been busy with so many other stuff, I do so much more than map, I for example play some games at a professional level, I'm busy with projects offside of anything tibia related,
and I've had so many communities to be at, seriously you can't even read what my opera tabs are because they're so cluttered with communities and I just had to have one where I could basically be an complete jerkoff.

For those who wern't on the list, doesn't mean that you're forgotten, hell it doesn't even mean that I see less of you than those who are at the list, but thing is, I just couldn't bother to.

So, hereby I resign, with a final task for you.

Post a picture which you'd like me to recreate, and motivate why.
Who mentioned that there could only be one winner?

Kisses, loveinabottle

Few last words of wisdom.

When I heard you left Illyrium I was dissapointed and almost thought that you were just too lazy... Yet again, I was wrong. :p Like hating you, well disliking is the proper word, I had no rights disliking you since you never really treated me bad.. :) It was fun as long as it lasted...

Boy? Girl? Whaha... I don't care.. I had fun with you and that's what matters the most to me. :)

Each time I saw your name the song "It's just me against the world" popped up in my head. :) People can't take critis... 90% of the time I really wanna tell them how much their mapping suck... And people, you do suck, alot. Just like I said, people can't take critis and hate you for it..

/Me against the world...

2095y1i.png

Just sad that the original thread has been deleted..
Hope you'll have fun on some other community and gaming:)

Cya!

Hello Poof,

Images of Atlantida, the lost ancient city:

atlantida22.jpg

atlantida.jpg

atlantida.jpg

atlantida.jpg

atlantida.jpg

atlantida.jpg

Atlantida.jpg

I wish you good luck, Poof.
My comments against you were when you was rude with people, I always thought that you was a great mapper =)
So, good luck ;)

PS: thanks macedoon to post this =B

i didn't really have chance to know Love in the bottle well but atleast it shows me that she is one that have to be respected her charisma is greater than i thought .. i've loved her words so much i hope i have chance to talk to her again!

Don't know why they ban Poof all the time... Sad that they even deleted the original thread. :/

Back