• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT - What is the most popular choice?

Most popular/liked tibia server type?

• Total voters

Rexxar

of Unimatrix Zero-One
Solutions
Reaction score
This is a question that has been popping up in my head quite frequently lately thanks to the project I'm currently working on.
So, I figured I'd ask the community for some answer.

My question is, like stated, What is the most popular choice for an OT, when it comes to its gameplay type?

As we all know, there is basically 3 major categories when it comes to server gameplay type:

• RL Tibia, RL Map
  • RL Tibia, Custom Map
  • Custom Tibia, Custom Map

RL Tibia, RL Map - Is pretty much self-explanatory. This is basically a clone of CIPsofts tibia. Real Tibia gameplay and a real tibia map.

RL Tibia, Custom Map - Like above, It functions like regular tibia, but the map is different, and so is the quests and npcs and various other things. However the main gameplay elements have not changed.

Custom Tibia, Custom Map - This is the smallest percentage out of all tibia servers of today, this is the type of server where many things has been changed/customized, vocation names, spells, items, weapons, npcs, map, and more... Basically tibia has been turned into a completely different game.

But which one of these 3 types do you think is the most liked/the best?

If you choose to vote on the poll, you're welcome to vote for either the choice you like the most on your own, or the one you think people would like the most.
If you vote in the poll, please post a reply and explain what you chose and why you chose it.

Back