• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ownage Inc

Ownage Inc

Reaction score
Hello guys ;)

The Guild "Ownage Inc.
is corently searching members.
We are a PK guild based on lower level members. We often do PK
like everyday =D
We don't really care for the level our member
But you should have reached level 50 ;)
Best would be 80+ but that doesn't matter.
Of course higher level can join ;)

We created this guild today and just to have fun.
We started killing Player immediatly and we also have killed some higher levels.

22:28 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Kinght Titan [151] was slain by Softcores [77].

At the moment We are just members under level 100, but of course higher levels can join ;)

So, go make some Noobchars and join us. You can contact the Leaders via Forum or Message one of the Vice-Leader or me ingame.

At the moment we aren't very big but we will grow up and get stronger...
You'll see...
=D

So contact us
Ingame names are:
Burt, Energyzer, Nitro

In the guild we are friendly and always nice to other guildmates ;)

But just in the guild :S

Hope you will join

Signed Ownage Inc's First Lady ;)

Ownage Inc is a totally diffrent PK guild.
We are noobchars who come with 4+members to kill higher and lower level.

Dancing shadows are higher levels and also main chars.

By the way we are friends of Dancing Shadows, since I am also a member of Dancing shadows.

How about you Meto...
Join us ;)

Today we pawned some highlevels on okolnir.
Like everyone who was there.
Then we needed to defend ourself against the guild Last heroes, because we killed a 140+ms of that guild.

Well for our PK team of lower levels than 100 it's pretty hard to kill a 200+ek and his guild xD

But they rushed us and we killed 2 players of them
1 rp and That 140+ms we already killed xD

So he died twice.

Well 2 of could get away ;)
THe others died.

As leader I died last but just 1 minute till server save left...

My magicwalls went out xD

We are making videos of our runs but not SS yet.

Basse here :p we owned that 150's yesterday then they came like 8 lvl 150+ vs 4 of us 100- huhu

But i died im the lowest lvl hah im just 69 so i couldnt really rush them :<...and my rs will not be gone for a while

WAR, FIRMAN BOYS WANT TO HAVE WAR AGIANST U GUYS, we are low lvls ofc we kick Raxor from the guild if you guys accept war?
And don't care about Hybriz he is banned for PK 24/7 he just log in and mass PK.
So we are just RLs that want to have some fun against you guys :D

@ Meto:
We just created yesterday.
Since the leader are coming from Germany we don't have a own Vent server.
In Grmany most of the people use Teamspeak, it got more delay but since I am a old DotA player I don't need less Delay. Yeah true, Dancing Shadows is very inactive. I am thinking about changing the guild of my DS char to ownage Inc but not sure yet.

Still I'm trying to get a Vent server we could use.
Maybe we could use the Server of Exqursoft. There is anyway no1 except Richey and 1 penislover dude.

@Street~

Like I said we just got found yesterday.
We are suprised that it worked so good.
Some member already asked about war but we need some time first.
Recruting more people getting some levels and more cash ;)
Anyway maybe we got a little war against Last heroes, we don't know since no1 of them can speak english to communicate.

@Basse
yeah it was really cool xD
first we killed that Tibiazinho that's why Brazilian Generation came and rushed with about 8 people over lvl 150 xD
But respect we pwned a 151ek of them xD
Mate get some levels. We thought that we do that okolnir action more often, with more player so everybody of our guild can hunt there and no other players disturb us.

If you guys have ventrilo and are more active i'll join u guys xD since xanatriels guild is kinda unactive xd

first of all, we arnt inactive. we have allot of members (15+) who are about the join, but they are gaining levels and then we Pwn.

Ownage Inc is a totally diffrent PK guild.
We are noobchars who come with 4+members to kill higher and lower level.

Dancing shadows are higher levels and also main chars.

By the way we are friends of Dancing Shadows, since I am also a member of Dancing shadows.

How about you Meto...
Join us ;)

Friends with us? PM me your name and ill check if you are right. and we arnt main characters, all of our members are "noob" characters. You all are welcome to join us.

@Street~
Like I said we just got found yesterday.
We are suprised that it worked so good.
Some member already asked about war but we need some time first.
Recruting more people getting some levels and more cash ;)
Anyway maybe we got a little war against Last heroes, we don't know since no1 of them can speak english to communicate.
work so good? haven't seen you guys ever in action or haven't seen any talking about. atm you guys are unknown whit wars, but i hope you guys ill grow and be better:thumbup: i like good guilds.

thats a reason you will get owned now.

wtf your talking ( you talking on some1 else account?) new owner of xanatriel i like the old owner more. he owns much more. so if you talk big make your own account first and come talk whit it than. Dont talk whit accounts what you haven't lvl on your own.

wtf your talking ( you talking on some1 else account?) new owner of xanatriel i like the old owner more. he owns much more. so if you talk big make your own account first and come talk whit it than. Dont talk whit accounts what you haven't lvl on your own.

Take your big mouth into the game... You are always spamming the forums with your big mouth, but you are never in any actions so far. Sooner or later we will come for you. we will talk on forum again then. And about the old owner, hes a good friend of mine, and he knows how i roll, so shut up about him...

One more thing to say to you...

HUNTED

Back