• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Play without bot?

Tomposti

MoonHawk
Reaction score
Hello.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it time to stop botting?

Well, I've made a thread for you who don't have bot, or who just don't want to bot.
I'm not so good on other vocations than paladins..
If you want to follow it on another vocation, then do it, but I made this mainly for Paladins :)

-
1-8 ~ Rats, pretty obvious.

8-20 ~ Rotworms or try Cyclops.

At level 20, take a break.. Have a cake and skill :)
You probably don't need so much skill, I had around 100 but 70-80 is enough xD

BRING POTS FROM ON NOW !!
20-40 ~ Dragons, or something else, not so important.

40-60 ~ Banuta Apes and such, you can hunt there more if you want, loot Ape furs, which you can sell to players for about 5k-20k ea.

60-100 ~ Continue at Banuta or you can go Dragon Lords, Dragons and maybe Frost Dragons if you think it's ok.:p

100-110 ~ Hunt at Frost Dragons or Nightmares or simply go to Grim Reapers since they are pretty weak ;)

At level 110, take a new break, buy about 200? GSP's.. <10 Bps>
Search for a team in Trade etc. to go Anni with you, take your reward and now you can choose of keeping it as EQ or just saving it, I'd sell it tho.. Cuz if its sov/sca, you won't need it anyway :p
After ANNI, Make Blue/Green Djinn quests, you'll need it for all loot you'll get ;)
After that, make Goroma Quest so you can buy assassin stars from the NPC, or make it at level 80.. You decide! :)
Note: You do not have to do all the long and annoying things in the Goroma Quest, just travel to Chondur and give him spellbook of dragha and the creatures, because you already have access to Meriana!

110-150 ~ Hunt Grim Reapers or maybe Frost Dragons, your own desicion.

150-200 ~ Here's the annoying part because, Grim Reapers and such always use to be crowded and it's hard to get exp, then go to Goroma Hydras, use 'exura' and assassin stars, shoot exori con.. You'll save alot mana if you keep distance from the hydras, then you can use Sharpshooter spell at high mana, you will hit pretty much then ;)
Note: Bring a bp Thunderstorm runes if possible, there are annoying water elementals which are strong to pallys. :p

Now you are level 200, make all your quests etc. (If possible.)
Then you can just enjoy your char, start war or whatever you want.. Maybe continue hunting if you want :)

Kind Regards,
Tomposti :)

-----------------------------------
Btw, Please don't flame even if you don't like it.
I made this for people who needs so if you don't, don't hate anyway.

Last edited:
Dude, Ive seen u botting like a tousand times. Wtf are u talking about

says the guy who makes a lifethread when he bots 24/7 on an ot, gz brain

lol@up

this is more hilarious than my life thread, i just put some pictures while he tells you to do stuff, u gz brain gtfo nabek

This, indeed, is more hilarious then your life thread. But it's at the same time more naive, meanwhile yours is just retarded. Therefor, you should just keep your mouth shut. Capish?

Look, I didn't make this to get insulted or something..

It says: Play without bot?

Which means I've stopped botting and it's time to play without bot, and if you are new so you don't know where to hunt or just "can't live without bot".. Follow my thread!

I never said, These are my bot places!

Cuz its not, I've stopped botting -.-' !

@up
It won't

@thread creator
those who dont know where to lvl dont know how to acess forum or dont have interess in doing to do, so this thread is kinda useless