• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6]Ashengard - Check new unique features!

ynneK

Reaction score

On 5th August 2010 we started a project named Hexana.net. It was a revolutionary project at the time. We created a very stable engine, rewrote a lot of real Tibia scripts and started Hexana. We put a lot of effert in Hexana and it became a success and it is still one of the most populated servers on which a few hundreds of players can be met at the same time. For 3 years the server underwent a lot of updates and came by a lot of updates and a few hundreds of regular players! You appreciated our work :)

5th August 2013 will be a unique date! On that day we will start with something totally different, what Tibia world has not seen yet. On that day like a phoenix, Ashengard.net will reborn! What revolutionary changes have we prepared for you?

Ashengard is a mix of RL Tibia map and a few custom towns with dozens of new features which provide fun for hours:
- Lords, intelligent bosses
- Unique items
- Bonus experience for players without bots!
- Factions - possibility of joining one of 3 factions and gaining bonuses thanks to it!
- Castle War System (regular event)
- Massive Team Battle System (regular event)
- Achievement System (badges)
- Possibility of creating a merchant who will sell items for a player
- Our own, unique quests

You might say - we have already seen it, besides features mentioned above we have something extra.

Building System (investitions)!

On Ashengard you can become a virtual owner of a mine, bakery, forge or your own place with a 'Hunting Room'. Buy a building on Ashengard, deliver required materials e.g. iron ore to a forge, and everyday in the morning after server save you will get additional items! Thanks to a mine, you can become a millionaire who will provide the town with diamonds and other valuable minerals. Thanks to a bakery and experienced cooks working for you, you will get new, fresh dishes everyday - straight from Jean Pierre. Thanks to a forge you will be able to get a unique armor or weapon. What about the hunting room? Players using it will be paying you. You will set the price.

Sounds nice? That's not all. Ashengard will have a unique island, "Tomorrow's Island", on which it will be possible to buy land and... design your own house!
We will provide a tool, which will let you build a house of your dreams and we will put it on Ashengard. Finally you will be able to say that... you feel like in your own house ;-)

We would like to invite you to a server start at 5th August 2013 at 16:00
We will start on 8.6 client version but don't get used to it :) We are working on 10.0 version with mounts, walking animations and a few other interesting features :)

IP: ashengard.net | Port: 7171

EXP:
1 - 30 - 60x
31 - 50 - 50x
51 - 80 - 40x
81 - 100 - 30x
101 - 120 - 20x
121 - 140 - 10x
141 - 180 - 5x
181 - 250 - 3x
251+ - 2x
Skill Rate: 15x
Magic Level Rate: 6x
Loot Rate: 2.5x

Hello,
I would like to remind you about our referral system, thanks to which you can earn free shop points:) More information is available when you log in to your account on Ashengard.net :: Real RPG server! You can use one of these banners if you are interested in promoting the server.

ashengardbanner300x250.gif

ashengard.gif

Best server for Ever :D I love Poland :D Comming ! Join us. (risp, author :D 10/10)

Over 1300 accounts have been created so far. 3 days left to the start:)

8.6 means every player is a bot.
They're working on 10.0 client, hopefully botters won't have much time to bot their level before protocol change.
We will start on 8.6 client version but don't get used to it :) We are working on 10.0 version with mounts, walking animations and a few other interesting features :)

It looks great but there's one thing that bothers me.
SMS SHOP said:
10x Vip Coin (175 points)
Get VIP service with VIP Coins! Enter VIP Hunting Rooms, get VIP addons!
I hate the idea of VIP hunting rooms, and usually avoid servers with this feature.

Last edited:
So, I just made an account...
Before it starts, will it be a problem that I don't speak any Polish, and am now allowed to donate from my current location ?
Those are the problems I have on most Polish-ran/owned servers.

So, I just made an account...
Before it starts, will it be a problem that I don't speak any Polish, and am now allowed to donate from my current location ?
Those are the problems I have on most Polish-ran/owned servers.

It's not a problem for us. There are always international players on our servers but of course expect a lot of poles there:)

BTW Almost 3000 accounts created!