• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] RonClassic 7.6 Stage Exp

RonIT

Reaction score
GitHub
seenquev
Hey,

I would like to present you our new OTS called RonClassic. That server is a kind of a legend for our Polish players (it takes us ~6 years back to old RonOTS server). But.. i think that it is a piece of good work and everyone can join us. Thats all about history. Now presentation :)

The most important part - exp and statistics.
EXP RATE - STAGED
75x (0-50 lvl)
50x (50-100 lvl)
25x (100-200 lvl)
15x (200-250 lvl)
10x (250-300lvl)
7x 300+ lvl

Magic Rate: x6
Skill Rate: x12

Game and client:
Site: RonClassic najlepszy serwer OTS, Open Tibia Server (Serwer) w Polsce. - (OTS) The best way to play Tibia!
Client: http://www.ronclassic.com/downloads/RonClassicClient.exe

Our map is unique and has ~43MB. Of course we are still working on it.

What is special about us? Check this out:
- we have language system that provides game in english and polish language
- advanced system of improving items:

09:15 You see a magic sword (Atk:59 Def:42 Option:+3 Level:+8 Luck: 20%). It has additional attack of fire. It has 2000 magic points (Mode: ON).
Weight: 12.6 oz.
Its the sword of valor It can only be wielded properly by players of level 61 or higher

You can increase option and level of your weapon which gives it more power. You can find weapon with additional attach of death, holy, fire, ice etc. And the most important - give it magic charges and use with 'exori sim' (something like exori hur in real tibia).
Improving items are available from all the monsters in game with experience higher than 3000.

- you can loot improved items from monsters
- our client is modded, so it isn't pure 7.6, so You must download it from our site
- for every player we have 2 days of free premium account, so You can check out our server. There is no items shop - only premium.
- useful commands like !drinkmana !shoot and !uh

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
See you in game.
Matem.

Some screens from our players:
pierwszeminuty.png

meetinggy.png

100lvlwerona.png

c6vww.jpg

tide1v.jpg

fk3cow.jpg

w3ogzb.jpg

I'm playing here aswell from time to time, i rly reccomend this server for both rpg and pvp players.

"we have language system that provides game in english and polish language" isnt that enough?

if you play tibia (atleast for me ) I do usually join and team up with people wile I'm not able to understand khegwiq

Isn't it exciting to beat Poles on "their" serv? Anyway.. if every player would think same like you, than we would have only players from our country, which is very boring... The only thing which is bad for non-polish players are news on site but I would translate every post when i see new players.

its boring cause I've been killed by tons of people closely after start fopr no reason several times. :3

Like Mex~ said. There are always players who are killing everyone on screen and i can't make them stop. Now serv is stabilised and i haven't seen such actions.

If u want try something new and feel old times this ots is for you. There are alot of custom things like weapons upgrading, new spells, new monsters and items. This server looks like "orshabal" server but there is rly nice pvp system and everyting is balanced.

If u want play rpg play knight or paladin its funny when u can upgrade your weapon but if u want play for pvp play sorcerer or druid.

New features on RonClassic:

1. Shared expirience in party using !shared command (!isshared to check it)
2. Command for rookstayers -> !drinkhp to drink healing potions
3. Paralyze assigned to !shoot command (!shoot paral)
4. NPC Dufi (in depot) is selling Amulet of Loss now.
5. NPC Fisk (in every city) is buying Dragon and Giant Spider loot now.
6. Expanded "offer" in NPC's
09:29 GM Matem: Here you have the list of items, I can trade with you:
09:29 GM Matem: Tag (B), Parcel (B), Snake Staff (B), Barbarian Axe (B), Clerical Mace (B), Brass Legs (B), Scale Armor (B), Soldier Helmet (B), Spike Sword (B), One (B), Amulet Of Loss (B),
(B) - you can buy it from NPC, (S) - you can sell it to NPC, (B|S) - both selling/buying

Visit us on RonClassic najlepszy serwer OTS, Open Tibia Server (Serwer) w Polsce. - (OTS) The best way to play Tibia!

HI im playing your server, I just wanna know if there is a city like yourots city.

Hey,
You can buy spike sword in every city depot - NPC Dufi is selling this sword. Just type "buy spike sword"

After reaching 10 lvl you'll be teleported to the oracle. Type !lang to change game language.

18:43 Jezyk zostal zmieniony na: polski.
18:43 !lang
18:43 Linguagem foi alterada: portugues.
18:43 Language has been changed to: english.
18:43 Deadbringer: Powodzenia.
18:43 Deadbringer: hi
18:43 Deadbringer: Witam Cie przybyszu. Co Cie sprowadza do tak skromnego handlarza jak ja?
18:43 Deadbringer: {1.} Chcialbym zakupic jedzenie.{2.} Wybacz, chyba Cie z kims pomylilem. Do zobaczenia.

I dont get it..Can msg me ingame if your there .

edit:L NVM ..it worked out of nowhere...maybe the relog or idk. Looks good so far.

Last edited:
Back