• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll on pvp protection

Would you like the PVP protection to be raised form level 8?

• Do not change the PVP protection

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • Change the PVP protection to level 100

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Change PVP protection to level 75

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Add white skull for penalty for killing, so players will not be so eager to pk low levels.

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itz joshy

Reaction score
I have come to notice that whenever I try to go hunt on my mage I just get PK'd. Almost every time. I'm only level 63 at the moment. It makes the server difficult to gain levels at an early stage since anybody can just come head shot you. Which most players chose to do. I would like to pose the question to other players of weather or not they would like protection moved to a higher level than 8.

The first day me and my 2 friends joined there was a level 200 outside the thais temple who wouldn't let us out for almost an hour. my 2 friends quit and I keep playing because the server is fun. But there is no need for pvp until level 100 in my opinion. It is far to abused. Whenever I walk by a high level they UE and kill me. Not every time but probably 1/5 of the time.

if they gonna change pvp protection to lvl 75 they need to unable mwalls/pushes etc and stuff until 76 or something else noobchars will mw etc on battles

its your own fault if you choose cities like carlin/thais where some bored players are killing everyone they see.

It's everywhere. I was at the 5x dragon spawn in ank and a guy came and killed me. Just walking anywhere if you see someone zoom by the'll UE and kill me. And adrexius I agree with what you're saying.

Yee ye if they will change for 75 lvl its not will be more ots like real tibia / closed !

Well I certainly know more people would play. I'm 100% sure many people have joind and then quit promptly after because of frustration in not being able to gain levels. This server is not like real tibia anyways.. there are no skulls. Even if pvp was lv 8 and Skull system was implemented I would be happy. People wouldn't waste frags on level 60's.

It's everywhere. I was at the 5x dragon spawn in ank and a guy came and killed me. Just walking anywhere if you see someone zoom by the'll UE and kill me. And adrexius I agree with what you're saying.

omg it's not a suprise if someone kill you in dragons ankrahmun hello?

It's everywhere Shleder. Walking anywhere people pass you. You do not seem to understand. I've gone to ancient scarabs and just trying ot walk there I die. looking at the poll as of now at least some people have the sense to agree with me.

THIS IS RETARDED ITS FUCKING PVP ENFORCED HARDCORE PVP WHATEVER ARE U REALLY THAT DUMB?"Add white skull for penalty for killing, so players will not be so eager to pk low levels." OMFG OMFG OMF GOFMG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
btw, i made a new ek this days...many lvl 300 killed me...yes its annoying, but after 1 hour i had already lvled nice...u just gotta keep up, that is the purpose of this server...if u cant handle bye

i play this server now since like 3 months it was not hard at all for me!
if u getting killed and get emo by that please PLEASE just go back to shadowcores and let the real pvpers play here -.-
instead of trying to change the server so that nbs can fuck up anyone

and to the low lvl killing i can just say that i saw many lvl 200~ retards who transfered from shadowcores and pking all the time so thank the gms for that

Signed.
Its so much fun for most retards to hit their ue hotkey instantly and take 15min on beginners

if they gonna change pvp protection to lvl 75 they need to unable mwalls/pushes etc and stuff until 76 or something else noobchars will mw etc on battles
Thats an excellent point, and also maybe they can add so you can walk into them :p Because noob chars would still get the fuck in ur way and that shits annoying :(

Dont know what you´re crying about, never ever get killed on any of my noob chars, please dont go to Souleaters at lvl 50 and expect to hunt there with a lvl 200.

Then leave the server... we dont care if you die or not.

Why did you even join a Hardcore Pvp Server if you are crying when you dying at low lvl?....

It's everywhere Shleder. Walking anywhere people pass you. You do not seem to understand. I've gone to ancient scarabs and just trying ot walk there I die. looking at the poll as of now at least some people have the sense to agree with me.

well, u must deal with it if u want to play on hardcore pvp server.

So stop taking your level 8s to Yalahar or any other populated town? Go to like Crocodiles in Port Hope or a barb camp in Svargrond? Why do everybody have togo to the places in Yalahar? (YALAHAR IS JUST AN FUCKING EXAMPLE YOU RETARDED FUCK)

Back