• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll/Petition] Should Loveinabottle be Unbanned?

Do you think loveinabottle should be unbanned?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Well, really I do not know why Loveinabottle was banned in the first place so therefore I am starting this Poll/Petition.

There are 2 options above (Yes & No)
So ye, anyway vote on what you think is best.

If you don't know anything about why he/she got banned you shouldn't create this thread. Watch in the Feedback board there 2 threads about why he/she got banned. This time I have to say it unbanning people is not something we do because you want it. he/She is banned and won't get unbanned until Talaturen finds it the right time for unbanning him/her.

If you don't know anything about why he/she got banned you shouldn't create this thread. Watch in the Feedback board there 2 threads about why he/she got banned. This time I have to say it unbanning people is not something we do because you want it. he/She is banned and won't get unbanned until Talaturen finds it the right time for unbanning him/her.

One of these threads is mine

Back