• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] RaceWars by Eldin! [RPG/War] (Discussion/Ideas)

What Race except Humans and Elfs should be possible to become as a Start?

• Dwarfs with HomeTown Kazordoon

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Minotaurs with HomeTown Thais

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Orcs with HomeTown Ulderek's Rock (Orc Land)

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • All will be fun, I trust Eldin's choise.

Votes: 37 39.8%

• Total voters

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
This Thread got created by the end of 2011 and has now been brought up about the same date by the end of 2013.
I'll continue at this thread instead of creating a new one, will do my best to complete the Project.
All posts I made have be checked and updated! More information to come!

RaceWarOfficialLogo_zps2e3bda80.png

Greets! Lets begin with some background history...
Years ago, when I started with Open Tibia, I got several Ideas. RookWar and DeathMatch got completed a time ago but will be updated to Client 10.30 once Race Wars is done. Another Idea I had was RaceWars, why only be "Humans"?
At that time, the features I wanted was hard to make, but now, its finally possible to create it.

RaceWars by Eldin!
Instead of creating everything from what I think, I will for once change the concept and let you be apart of the development. The Ideas and Systems will be presented but will still stay open for moderations. Some things will still be in certain ways as they might be to important for me as the developer.
Please also note that this Thread and all my Posts in it may change at any time.

My Systems and Ideas:
The Map will be Real Tibia even if I hate all those RealMap servers. The Map is perfect for the idea and will save loads of hours, I will however modify it in different ways to fit the server Idea. The server will only start with the basic Tibia Main Content but will be updated by time, if ofcourse, you like the server. Please keep in mind that the importance will be the server and systems itself, not a maxed and detailed map. Below, at the left side of the map, is a description of the Races HomeTowns.

The Server Type will be RPG + War. You will play and lvl up as normal, RPG will apart of the game with NPCs and Quests. Great Wars is 50% of the server purpose, but its still not ment to get a high lvl in a few days and just fight. Skull system will exist to prevent massive killing abit, a low XP amount will be lost during deaths aswell as skills but not equipment nor the backpack.

Server Stats will be seen as low from the stats below, but it will be custom. As for example, different personal boosts, Conquer the World to give your race higher rates and regenerations aswell as pretty low cost of spells.

RaceWars Server Stats:
Map: Real Map Main Island (Atleast as a start)
Exp Rate: 5x
Skill Rate: 5x (Will be Unique Per Voc so wont really be compared to 1 from Tibia)
Magic Rate: 2x (Will be Unique Per Voc so wont really be compared to 1 from Tibia)
Loot Rate: 2x (I would like 1 but I think you guys want atleast 2)
Starting HP for everyone: 110
Starting Mana for everyone: 10
Starting Cap for everyone: 400
(All Races and Vocations will have unique regenerations and HP/MANA during lvl up)

The HomeTown of every Race will be set from start and no other Race may "live" there or be able to enter their Protection Zones. Only Venore will be open for every Vocation to either Fight to Conquer and "own" or live in piece with different Races. The HomeTowns of Races that haven't been added yet will be closed until the Race has been added. Other Races might think twice before they enter your HomeTown as they can't hide in the ProtectionZone or Temple while you can.

Houses, everyone wants one. Each Race will be forced to only buy houses in their Own HomeTowns or an "All-Around" town like Venore. It will also be possible to Team Up with different friends from different Races and buy your very own small village/town! How does that sound? Several places will be open for anyone to own, but the question is, will your Race or Mixed Team be the strong ones to Conquer them?

More information about the villages can be found on page 2:
http://otland.net/threads/project-racewars-by-eldin-rpg-war-discussion-ideas.146727/page-2

Human.gif
Elf.gif

The Spells & Talents will both be picked from real tibia aswell as making new custom ones. This will be greatly mixed and nothing like real tibia. Information about the Human and Elf Race can be found in the Second and the Third Post. (Will be updated during progress)

Warrior.gif
ElfScout.gif

Every Race and Class will be Unique, Elves as for example will not have a "Knight/Blocker" type, they will stay with Arrows but will always be better in Distance then any other Class and Race. They will also not be able to use X-Bows and Bolts.

The basics are currently a combination of RealTibia and own/public ideas. When I look at a Race in RealTibia, I see 3 Elves, an Elf, Elf Scout and Elf Arcanist. (Except the new Firefighter etc) What I do then is bringing up a scenario from how they are seen and behave in RealTibia, then combine that with own Spells and Talents to make it an interesting class to play.

PvP will be a new experience due to unique classes and new spells. Experience might also be gained by killing other players, or only higher level then yourself. Im also thinking about NoN-PvP towards the own Race to prevent inside wars and abuse, or? What do you Think?

Death Losses will be quite low as you will fight much for you Race. Loosing no Equipment nor Backpack but around 5% Experience Loss is my current feeling. We'll see, what do you think?

More about PvP and DeathLosses can be read at Page 4:
http://otland.net/threads/project-r...r-discussion-ideas.146727/page-4#post-1981920

Guilds will ofcourse be possible to create. The question remains, will one Race create a massive guild with all the "trusted" members from their Race and be the ruler of their entire citys or will their be different small guilds within the Race and Town?

Small and Big Race Alliances might ofcourse happen to prevent another Race to Conquer the world or simply because you and your friends want to play different Races and Classes. The advantage would be that you may pick different Races and combine them into something massive!

Conquer the World, something that would be perfect in Race Wars. Every Hunting Area around the world should be possible to "Conquer" except the Main Towns of each Race. One idea is to give the Race who owns a certain place more Experience when Hunting there or faster Regenerations overall. We'll see what I can manage to fix, different things to state that a Certain Race rules the world would be perfect. If one race Conquer the entire world and everyone agrees, then we'll simply start over. (Its not however a goal that I have to restart but your goal is still to Conquer the world).

Discussion:
I am open to change the name of the server as well as the most systems and ideas.
Help me create a new and unique server with new and unique Races and Classes!

Feel free to discuss how you would like to see YOUR RACE AND CLASS!
Race Information will be added and shown in the next posts.

Pictures will ofcourse be added ones it gets to that stage.

Might need a Hoster once im done.

Anything else you would like to know? POST!

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps4aaa3715.png

PS: I will release the server later once its finished and hosted for some time. Its important for me to crush as many bugs as possible before I release it so I can focus on nice updates and gameplay. The real server wont go down aslong as people plays and the newest updates will always be on that server.

Last edited:
Race Information - Humans

CARLIN

Carlin.jpg

The beautiful city of Carlin is located at the north coast of the Kings' Gulf. Carlin, which is reigned by Queen Eloise, still stands and are now the Humans last hope. Like the queen, all senior officers, the merchants, and even the city guards has always been women, that is however changed now. King Tibianus III lost Thais to the Minotaurs and fled to Carlin where he married Eloise to rule Carlin together. Be that as it may, Carlin is still a very lovely city, with well-tended parks, a beach, nice houses, and clean streets. Science and fine arts are also flourishing. The Queen has been trying to set some kind of Diplomacy with the Elves for years but with un-clear answers. A strong city wall protects the prospering city against the races and wild animals of the surrounding areas.

The Human Race:

Humans in RaceWars are devided into 3 classes. You will begin as a Human and let your talents and heart choose what you'll become. Humans do not have a special talent but are instead quite good in basicly everything. They can master to use any type of Weapon and most Spellcraft but may not be as skilled as other Races in specific things. As believers and prayers, the Gods blessed them with the Holy Power. Unique Holy Spells has now been mastered to defeat their enemies with.

----------

Human.gif

Human (1)
You have now grown up and has become ready to fight for your Race, this is how you'd look.
The Question is, what is your talent and what does your heart say? Melee, Magic or Distance?

A Human will be played until level 20 before you can decide what to master.

Type: Holy Low-Medium All-Around Human
Attack Speed: Normal
Item Use: Swords, Axes, Clubs, Shields, Bows and Crossbows
Melee Skill Rate: Medium
Distance Skill Rate: Medium
Shielding Skill Rate: Medium
Magic Rate: Low

Character Regenerations and Gains:
10 HP Per Level
10 Mana Per Level
10 Cap Per Level
5 HP Reg Each 5 Sec
5 Mana Reg Each 5 Sec

Spells:
HumanSpells.jpg

Current State to complete the Human:
Would like something more to increase the fun part until you reach lvl 20. Suggestions?
Please remember that any spell the Human has will automaticly be kept with the chosen path.

Read more about the Human on Page 3:
http://otland.net/threads/project-racewars-by-eldin-rpg-war-discussion-ideas.146727/page-3

----------

Warrior.gif

Human Templar (2)
Templars are the toughest class of the Humans. They are strong, resilient, and they know how to wield any melee weapon with fearsome efficiency. In combat, they are always found in the front line, engaging the mightiest opponents in vicious hand-to-hand fighting. When they are travelling with others it is usually the Templars who charge enemies in order to protect their companions. Because of their incredible resilience and their skilled use of shields experienced Templars are almost impossible to overcome, and even if a battle is lost, it is usually the Templars who are the last to fall. The Black Knight has long been a deserted knight of the King's army who now returned to help its Race survive. After all, he has always been the most skilled Human Warrior and is very strong in close combat and uses his spear for distance fighting. The Templar Class has also become a true enchanter to support its team to 100%.

Type: Holy Melee Fighter, Attacker, Blocker and Ranger
Item Use: Swords, Axes, Clubs, Shields and Spears
Melee Skill Rate: High
Distance Skill Rate: Medium
Shielding Skill Rate: High
Magic Rate: Low

15 HP Per Level
5 Mana Per Level
25 Cap Per Level
5 HP Reg Each 3 Sec
5 Mana Reg Each 6 Sec

Spells:
HumanTemplar-SpellBook_zpse99ffcaf.jpg

Current State to complete the Human Templar:
Not much unless you got a good suggestion to improve it in general.

Read More about The Human Templar on Page 4:
http://otland.net/threads/project-racewars-by-eldin-rpg-war-discussion-ideas.146727/page-4

----------
Hunter_zps656347d3.gif

Human Hunter (2)
Hunters are not gifted melee fighters and they do not know how to handle shields very well. The Hunter's true strength, is their ability to fight at a distance. From throwing simple stones to firing crossbows, Hunters can learn to handle any light distance weapon with deadly accuracy. A Hunter that manages to keep away from his opponents in battle can bring down any enemy. However, spears and shield are to heavy and therefor a long lost skill for the modern Hunter.

Type: Holy Distance Fighter
Item Use: Bows and Crossbows
Melee Skill Rate: Low
Distance Skill Rate: High
Shielding Skill Rate: Low
Magic Rate: Medium

10 HP Per Level
15 Mana Per Level
20 Cap Per Level
5 HP Reg Each 4 Sec
5 Mana Reg Each 4 Sec

Spells:
HumanHunter-SpellBook_zps35712947.jpg

Current State to complete the Human Hunter:
Trap System and Pet System. The Human Hunter would become complete and unique if I could make a Trap System and Pet System, doing my best.
A few more spells could also be positive.

Read more about the Human Hunter on Page 4:
http://otland.net/threads/project-racewars-by-eldin-rpg-war-discussion-ideas.146727/page-4

----------

Mage.gif

Human Wizard (2)
Wizards are pure magic users. They are of weak build, and their weapon skills are rather limited. But then, what do you need weapons for when you can bring down your enemies with a well-aimed blast of magic? Wizards have a good number of offensive spells at their disposals, and an experienced Wizard with a reasonable magic level can take out enemies as well as any other class in Race Wars. In fact, due to the offensive nature of their spells Wizard are perhaps the most deadly of all the Human Race. The Wizard is an outcome of Druids and Sorcerers schooling eachother with different kinds of magic and learn abit of both healing and death.

Type: Specified Holy and All-Around Magic User
Item Use: Wands, Rods and Shields
Melee Skill Rate: Very Low
Distance Skill Rate: Very Low
Shielding Skill Rate: Very Low
Magic Rate: High

5 HP Per Level
30 Mana Per Level
10 Cap Per Level
6 HP Reg Each 5 Sec
5 Mana Reg Each 3 Sec

Spells:
HumanWizard-SpellBook_zps75479668.jpg

Current State to complete the Human Wizard:
I might have to work abit on the LvL for the Spells as well as the Mana requirement, except that, finished I guess.

Read more about the Human Wizard on Page 4:
----------

The Human Race is almost finished. Make sure you add anything you have in mind.

Please note that anything within the Human Race can be changed. Bring ideas and feedback!

Last edited:
Race Information - Elves

AB'DENDRIEL

Abdendriel.jpg

After roaming the whole continent for centuries, the Elves settled in this area of luxuriant vegetation in the north. They built their houses in and out of trees - most houses are actually located high above the ground in tree-tops and connected via bridges - and named their village "Ab'Dendriel" after the ancient word "déndron", which means "tree". Elves are also called "tree-singers", because they are able to enchant plant by singing. You can find many examples of this art there. The Elves are currently speaking about a diplomacy with the Humans in Carlin, however, they are not sure if they can trust the Humans. The Elves has once been pushed away as freaks but re-instated in Ab'Dendriel when the first chance was given.

The Elf Race:

Elves in RaceWars are devided into 2 classes. You will begin as an Elf and let your talents and heart choose what you'll become. Elves special talent is Distance, they are best in aiming and shooting fast with their Bows. They are also quite skilled in nature and healing magic but no other Race will ever be as great in distance fighting.

Elf.gif

Elf (1)
You have now grown up and has become ready to fight for your Race, this is how you'd look.
The Question is, what is your talent and what does your heart say? Pure Distance or a part Magic?

Elves are a very ancient human-like race. They have a tall and beautiful figure. In former days they travelled all over the world, now they have retreated to an area in the north where they live in dwellings made out of flourishing trees. Some of them are quite hospitable, but others are very suspicious towards any intruder and will try to repel him using their bows. Having a long history, the Elves are very skilled in magic, and almost every Elf knows some spells.

An Elf will be played until level 30 before you can become an Elf Scout.
You can only become an Elf Arcanist if you wait until level 40 before you make your choise.

ElfScout.gif

Elf Scout (2)
Elf Scouts are a kind of militia among the elves. They patrol the area around their dwellings and repel intruders. Due to their tall bodies, all elves are fast runners and can cover large distances. In close combat they are quite weak, but their distance fighting weapons are dreaded.

Weapon: Bow
Shield: No
Other: Best Distance Class in the Entire Game.

ElfArcanist.gif

Elf Arcanist (2)
Elf Arcanists are the military guides of the elves. They belong to the martial caste, the Kuridai, and all of them are very suspicious against any intruder. They are the strongest fighters among the elves, know to handle several distance fighting weapons, and are very skilled in magic. They can even cast deadly spells.

Weapon: Bow and Magic
Shield: No

Other:
Specific information with Regenerations, Stats and Spells will be written soon.

Please note that anything within the Human Race can be changed. Bring ideas and feedback!

Last edited:
Race Information - Dwarfs?

INFORMATION WILL BE ADDED LATER!

If the Votes will stand, then my decision will be the winning one.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
Thanks You!

Human Race Updated!

/Eldin

PS: I just realized that this spot can be perfect for another Race post.

Last edited:
Some more Human Information as well as alot of Elf Information has now been added.

/Eldin

PS: I just realized that this spot can be perfect for another Race post.

Last edited:
Eldin I wish you the best of luck with this project..

Looks lovely, will there be any quests?

You got so great ideas, i recently started thinking about almost the same and then i did see this thread.
It just became better and better the more i read. "PS: I will consider to give this out once its complete~" Don't forget tell if you are releasing it or not so fast as possible, if you won't i think i can give you some competition, it won't though be exactly the same :p

Edit: Don't care about the attachment, i failed and attached wrong file xD

Attachments

I changed the text, I will release it. :)

The "only" Quests that can be found as a start will probably be the normal ones from real Tibia.
I will focus on the Races and Classes as a start and ofcourse fix alot more if it becomes a succés.

It is now time to start making Spells, Regenerations and such things. Humans will go first.
I'll write and update the Classes once I worked more specific on them so you can comment and bring feedback about every Race and Class. :)

Do not forget to comment on the Races and Classes as im forming them now, you have a great chance to create your "dream character".

What would everyone like to see as an exp rate?

Last edited:
Humans Updated with Regenerations, Gains and Information, more to come soon.
The Humans Unique Powers will be "Holy" spells.

I've been on a holiday as well as having much to do in real life, doing my best.

I also added some Server Information and such in the first post, like an example of 5x exp rate.

Last edited:
This thread was about the RookWar Project, will update that to the lastest client once RaceWars is complete.

Last edited:
Development Continued!

RaceWars is now working with the map and crushed bugs! (Only 2 small left for now)

Working.jpg

Time to continue the development! :)

Last edited:
Updated Information in the First Post. :)

Last edited:
I've always wanted to see something like this in Tibia. So many creative projects lately.. x)

Im glad to hear that! :)

Last edited:
Back