• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Rawr Tibia Server Discussion

What do you think so far

• Like it

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

• Want to see more features

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Want to see less features

• Total voters

Xaszx

Reaction score
I havn't been on OT for a while..roughly 1-2 years..when ive started around 3 years ago so this is the first post on coming back o.o

anywho..im building upon a server i started a long long time ago

here are some of the details and features

Note: I do not know if or when i will have this up, i might ask a few people to test it..not sure.( i know who so please dont ask )..i do not need mappers or programmers...honestly it's easier just by myself..

coding is roughly 60-70% done
mapping will not be unique and will contain alot of edits

im just doing minor tweaks and asking opinions before i finalize things

These are a few of the features as well as unique features i have so far added or am currently working on

- Item/Rune leveling
- Monster corpses are taken out as well as the traditional looting system
- You now recieve loot based on how many creatures you have killed, with special loot rewards upon slaying a certain amount and are rewarded via certain npc's
- You no longer gain hp/mana/caps upon leveling, instead, you transmute creature items/loot with blank runes into health/mana/caps runes which then adds the value equal to the item quantity/quality (if you transmute 100 creature drops with a blank rune..if the creature drop is the lowest quality..you will recieve a rune that adds either +10 hp/mana/caps)
- You lose no items (as well as no backpacks) upon death, however if you die, you instead will lose all of your experience and need to start over at level 1, but you will not lose any hp/mana/caps/items that you have already gained
- Magic is completely re-done, with mana being used to create soul runes (explained later) as well as the requirement to use runes (not create the traditional ones)
- Because there are static vocations, to differentiate between magical users and physical dealers, upon wielding certain weapons and equipment, the stats that are not associated with that item will be reduced accordingly (i.e a sword is being wielded, thus the axe,club,fist,distance skills will be reduced to 1 as well as magic level being reduced to a value depending on the item quality)
- PZ lock has been reduced to 1 second
- The server is pvp-e, with non-pvp leveling areas designed for low levels to level up
- When killing a certain amount of players (somewhere between 500-1000..i have yet to decide), you gain a red skull, you will not be banned, nor will you lose anything upon death, instead you will not be allowed to gain entrance to the traditional leveling areas forever (yes..i mean..forever, since red skulls will never go away), and instead will have to travel through the demonic lands (which is accessible by everyone) in order to continue on gaining experience and items (experience is cut as well the creatures are immensely stronger and can easily kill you without a problem)
- Group looting is no longer possible, however you will gain alot more xp when in a group than by yourself,as well as being able to enter certain dungeons that have chests that you can loot more than once upon completion
- Special Training areas (no xp will be gained)(with levels of difficulty) which can add to your attacking speed, mana regeneration, stat xp depending on the level of the area you are in
- Soul points are used in conjuction with mana to create soul runes, these runes are needed to summon a creature, with a vast quantity needed to summon boss creatures (like i said before, drops,experience and all) and can be summoned anywhere and for anyone
- Gold is now very scarce and is obtained by quests and certain monster achievements, it is used to buy special items/features which can not be obtained any other way..these items/features hold special benefits for players (an example is a special enchanting ruby that will add fire damage to any level 1 weapon..this fire damage is static and will never go away and will increase with the level of the weapon it is on)

IF you have gotten this far, you might be wondering about what levels are exactly for..i will now tell you a bit about leveling in this server

- Upon reaching certain levels, an npc will contact you via out of the blue, stating that he/she needs to see you immediately, when visiting the npc, he/she then congratulates you and upon talking with the king/queen of the town, has decided that you deserve to have an increase in rank, upon receiving the new rank, you will then obtain a level reroll (everything else is kept..only levels are lost) and a new rank is now certified to you

- Benefits for new ranks/vocations include faster attack speed, faster regeneration, faster skill leveling and access to new creatures as well as new towns

- there are roughly 5 advancements from the first vocation, with the last vocation having no experience loss, no item loss, the highest attack speed,regeneration, and respect among the world..because you lose no experience on death, leveling is hard..and when i mean hard..i mean..hard...you only gain experience from "certain" creatures..these creatures are the hardest in the game, capable of wiping out whole towns in a single attack, and upon slaying these creatures, you gain little xp (1 is normal with 100 being the most you will ever get unless your in a group,etc)

- because the last vocation is special, each level grants you one random unique item (1 unique item per skill type)..with common ones such as club,sword,axe,fist,distance,magic being granted more frequently than the rarest of the rares which modify experience,loot rate, skill experience, walking speed, and other values which i will not specify here

- housing is bought from a landlord with one payment of a set amount of gold, landlords can be bribed and you can lose your house to another player, however upon losing your house your items will of course be sent to your depot and not be lost

( i have yet to start on this feature but have the base coding for it including the mechanics)- Unique pet system, upon having a certain number of soul runes, you are able to trade them for a special rune which will then have a chance to turn a creature into a special magical token upon use on said creature (it must be alive), this token can be exchanged to a special npc who will then summon it under your control
^ any creature can be your pet, and upon summoning the creature as your pet, it will unfortunately lose its memory and have the mind of when it was first born (basicly no special attacks until you re-level it up)

there are additional features i am working on or have nearly finished that i will leave for a later time

please do not ask for codes referring to any of the unique features i have stated above, i will not release them <3
~~
Features i want to add yet cannot find certain codes to start them out on (but am in search of)

- You can kill a trade npc if they make you mad (i will not explain why or how they make you mad since that is something i want to keep hidden) and upon the kill, you must wait for the npc to re-spawn, and afterwards, they will challenge you to a fight when you talk to them (if you do not accept the challenge..you cannot trade with that npc until you accept it), if you defeat them, you will then have an increase in rewards from them, if you lose, you will recieve a huge decrease in rewards from them, both will never go away and you can only accept the challenge once
^ Re-killing an npc after you have killed it will teleport you to the death chamber

- Mercenary system (i know theres a pet code)
^ upon buying the service of a mercenary, you will be able to treat it the same way as a pet..however..it will not be able to attack creatures or players and is only good for one thing and one thing only, that is to substitute for a player in quests

i am mainly seeking comments and branstorm ideas about what i have said above, i appreciate if you offer your help, but i have everything covered except additional game material concepts..and an idea of what i might need to change in order to satisfy players...

Back