• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp enforced, what would you like?

Freakbammer

Huxley lover
Reaction score
My question is what would you like to see in a pvp enforced server? (Starting at lv 100).
Well i mean like: custom spells, quests etc...
(POI , Anni etc already included).
Been wondering what ppl really wanted to have on a pvp enforced server

Dear HOSTERS!!!

I posted here to Advertise to the advertisers how to Successfully give us what we want, from the players:

For the past 4 or 5 Months there were 0, ABSOLUTELY 0 servers of TRUELY dedicated servers who answer the most BASIC REQUESTS me, my team, and MANY TEAMS AND PLAYERS are looking for

1. Use THE REAL TIBIA Map, Why? Simple:

When I for instance, start a server except for fighting others who are higher level then me, I need to learn the map AND have better PVP Than them? so even if I am better I can lose to them just because the map is new to me. No need for that. Plus, who are you to come and tell me your map is better than one of a few thousand dollar company? CIP knows how to make maps. LEAVE IT TO THEM.

2. Enable PVP-E so People will WAR for Levels and not ONLY BOT. Therefore botters will die because they'll yield Levels!

For MONTHS my team and I (Afterdawn Guild from Purepvp.servegame.com and Archangel server aswell as recent Materia-rpg.com custom map cause its PVP E and Slain.servegame.com)COULD NOT find a SIMPLE server that lets you get a BONUS for Killing high level players. Outrage.

3. OPTIONAL: If you want, make a HIGH FRAG Skull System and if u do that, add the guild war function.
(Most Recommended to have it frags only for last hitters).

I ADVERTISE to the Advertisers, THESE 3 SIMPLE rules which u think are out there ARE NOT! You will THRIVE with players since such simple server IS NOT out there.

Please suffice the needs people are looking for.

We WANT to Fight!

Tupac
~Afterdawn

This is the post i JUST put up asking hosters to start putting out servers like these and WAR SEREVRS aswell.

You are right we need such servers and FROM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:

a LAST HIT-- and HIGH FRAGS skull system.

Also, a WAY TO KILL noob characters under lvl 100 so they can't block defenses and ETc.

also NO, I repeat, NO CUSTOM SPELLS they will UNBALANCE the server no matter how much u think its ballanced.

Lastly, RL Tibia MAP do NOT try to get fancy and think ur map's better. nothing is better than what cip soft can make PLUS its the common map everybody knwos to ppl can just log in and war, dont have to wrry about gay things like learnning another new map.

thats all. you'll be set. our team is big we are looking for a server to play.

Tupac
~Afterdawn

Back