• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random Screeny

ratedr101

Reaction score
thedaythemusicdied.jpg

Haha I gotta admit I was pretty scared when I got that rs and my team started to die off....Needless to say I took the ban over the death.

It was pretty sick Lawsy. We had another OB with two team LOL! Last night it was sick it was Lulu team vs mine and chingin decided to join and kill us also...

Dude what you dont see in the screeny is that my client crashed 4 times during that battle so I was fighting with no bot.

Not that I ever use a bot.

Why is it pointless? Your post is pointless...I posted it so we could talk about the battle and me not dieing with rs. If you dont like it dont open the thread.

Not only that but they kept msging everyone in the game to come svargrond to help them LOL

By the end it was literally like 10-15 versus us 4 well 5 when we started.

I don't think we won or lose I think it was a tie. But in my book it was a win. With the odds stacked against us at least 20% of our team got away.

Not even that it's an OT, So there is no point of "Open-Battle" since you keep coming back LOL...

Hey i have a cool new server the ip is 190.72.86.161 you just choose enter game and it is self explanitory from there THIS SERVER ROXXXXX

Back
Top Bottom