• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map project by Mitzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

I loaded this map and it rocks! But, i have some problems. When a player dies it says wrong temple position. Can some1 tell me how to change temple position?

Also, i am missing tons of creatures, mainly the poi ones. Could some1 tell me how to download the creatures so they arent missing?

PLS HELP. THANK YOU

The Link to the Server isn't working anymore..
Can someone tell me were i can find it else? :)

Yours,
spash!

Hey Mitzo can you post the link where i can download this [8.1]
XML:
 Rl Map ? the link doesn't work :)

Rl map.... Sick of it..

Rl maps ~ The best maps ever, custom maps sucks a lot, thats why people arent playing on them , LOL.

Why is rl map the best?
Open Tibia dosen't even have the whole CipSoft map -.-" and map buggs everywhere...

You are right, currently they are no 100 % cipsoft maps but well it will come with the time. at the moment im working on my own project and i want to make my map and other actions just like on cipsoft map.

So on, just wait^^

i think im gonna take this default wana be rl tibia map and make it into something better then cips then ill start posting stuff but dont get your hopes up i havnt made up my mind

Guys, I have a doubt.
I do not know if that is possible but,if I download a map rl 8.1 and update him on the map editor to 8.31 as the map is the map of cipsoft 8.31? With the new creatures and items?
Will have the respaw of Bog Raider in edron, Wyrm, Grim Reaper?

Sorry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back