• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Red

Funz

Reaction score
I'm sorry for making a thread directly towards you, although I never get a response when I message you in - game and sending you private messages won't work ( from what I know, I'm not too good with forums). ANYWAYS, I sorta forgot my account when the update happened. I lost it because the fire wall thing made me change it. Im guessing I made it something stupid and forgot it. My friends have already told me to get it back by email but I can't remember my emaIl, OR I put a random one. If you need anything to help you solve this, I'd be more then willing to give it. Good bye now!:peace: Oh, and btw if you can't help me, I understand for whatever reason but if u can that will be awesome.:thumbup:

You can send an E-mail to Customer Support ([email protected]) giving me any sensitive information you can.
(Account Number, E-mail on the account, perhaps recovery key, amount of premium points donated, ect)

Granted you can provide me with some information, I can help you.

Red

Back