• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retro Outfits [6.98]

Has anyone checked the actual clients that were released? I mean you could perhaps find them, cipsoft did hide some unused or old sprites on newer clients?

No, they were replaced. Not even the old knight you'd find in any other client than the test server one.
Kaspar & ond recreation is all we have.

how can i add coloured to the outfits with object builder??
What exactly do you mean? Outfits have 2 blendframes for each sprite, one with a white outfit, and the other with a different color for each body part. Those are responsible for putting different colors on it in game.
Just check in your dat editor how the existing outfits are made up and follow that pattern.

What exactly do you mean? Outfits have 2 blendframes for each sprite, one with a white outfit, and the other with a different color for each body part. Those are responsible for putting different colors on it in game.
Just check in your dat editor how the existing outfits are made up and follow that pattern.
I have already done forget it! thanks anyway dude

Back