• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retro Tibia Server.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
Imagine a server, that is client 9.31 But has all the features of 7.4

No Item Hotkeys
No Mounts
No Potions
No Npcs that sell runes, No auto Aim.
No trainers.

A server that is based on 7.4, with the sprites of 9.31 It would be a real map server with an entire custom continent. A server which would allow players to have the feeling of being skilled again. It would have all the 7.4 spell formulas and damage calculations. It is going to take a lot of time and effort to get this server perfectly running without bugs. It would have all real tibia quests, npcs, and raids.

Any feedback on what you feel would make the server better I am more than willing to accept. Please don't troll, just give advice.

Glad to see you doing the opposite as I asked. Please don't troll, I just want sophisticated opinions.

Just bcuz it doesn't have hotkeys doesn't mean it has a feeling of 7.4, or the skill or 7.4.

For 7.4 you need the things that say "this is 7.4 features!" the most; Which is no pz on boats, boat traps, being able to block holes.

Then aswell the spell and rune system of 7.4.

If you add this it might be fun

I used to host a server like this, people liked it so it's not a bad idéa. It takes some work to redo all the spells and such doh, but it's totally worth it. Good luck anyway!

for sure is a good idea, but you must gather a GREAT team. if you want to use 7.4 damage and spell formula. Which will be really really difficult since the actual tibia has many new spells, many new runes and many new weapons. so i believe u will have to CREATE a new balance :) and that requires a lot of work

good luck if u decide to do so.

Great idea, since so far i know there aren't any aimbots for 9.31 so no one will be able to cheat that way..
There would probably be few cavebotters also since bots for 9.31 costs real money and people wont hopefully spend money at botting at an open tibia server.

Though people that like 7.4 et cetera mostly like it cause of the bugs they can abuse, but it will for one time really need skills to actually play since, again no one can use aimbot.
Good luck!

Regards Mjmackan

I was meaning aimbots as in you have to be facing the target 1 sq away to use spells like Exori Vis. To aim runes, you have to do it manually not just press f1 and shoot your target with an SD.

Back