• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revamp Of ImperiaOT

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
I have a server that's currently online, ImperiaOT. It hasn't been very stable at all, so I've decided to completely revamp the entire server. There will be many changes to the server (listed below), and there will be other additions to the server that wasn't previously on the original server.

So if you've played the server before, I want to know what would you like me to keep, change or add to the new ImperiaOT. I want the players opinions on this because it will help the servers gameplay better for you all if you give your opinions.

Changes:
A New Map:
One of the problems with the original map is that there are many things on the map that isn't being used, so it's taking up a lot of space that can eat away at our hosting ram. So I've decided to create a totally new map from scratch. Some of the spawns from the original ImperiaOT may be added in the revamped one. With the new map we hope to reduce RAM usage and map everything so it's easier for the players to get around. With the new map we'll have 4 different TP rooms, a beginner tp room, a moderate tp room (level 50+, hard tp room (level 100+) and a insane tp room (level 200+), also we'll have a quest room.

Other Changes:
Protocol 8.62
New Quests
Custom Spells
Removal of CTF (lack of players intersted)

More information will be added later.

This is a really nice server, I enjoy playing here for a few weeks already! Seems like it's going to be even better after the upgrade. Everyone is welcome, the more the better, come on people ;)
Thumbs up

I still don't know what mappings you're talking about. Anyway I didn't put that map together, Raxon did. I'm creating a new map from scratch so it doesn't matter.

Fact:
Code:
[B]Original map size:[/B] 40mb
[B]New map size:[/B] 5mb (at around 70% done)
See the huge difference. In the original map, a lot of things were added that is unused.

All hunting grounds are finished. Now what is left is the quests. Make sure you post all of your ideas before the update is ready!

Back