• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REVAMPING] YurOTS MAP (9.6)

razzr.

;-)
Reaction score
Hello all!

Yesterday I decided to make something different, revamp a YurOTS map.
Why? Because there is no servers with this great, unique and old of course, map.
Who knows, maybe I try to start a server, enforced pvp/rpg, dunno.

Actually, there's 4 screens. Day after day I'll post some new screens here.
AgQBn_.jpg

Do you like it? Leave your comment, please!

now, where is the revamp? seriously, I can't see many changes :/

I don't see any difference, and in the second picture the waterborder looks like a giant cock.

Oh It's not so giant compared to whole cock-looking island shapes. Let's say It's a max. medium one (cuz nevertheless human is several times smaller) but I'd still call it just a small dick-looking pond :<

Im sorry, but imho 'before' looks beter. They are climatic, while what you added looks crappy. Nature is kinda ugly.

I think revamping is more than only adding borders and stuff like that, you should change walls, floors, etc.
You're doing a good job, just keep it up.

I'm thinking about a contest which consists revamping an old map and the best result gets the winner position. :eek:

Hey, could you link me the original YurOTs map via PM? :D
Nevermind, I searched for it and I have it now.

The revamp of yours is not bad, but its not the best.

Last edited:
Hello all!

Yesterday I decided to make something different, revamp a YurOTS map.
Why? Because there is no servers with this great, unique and old of course, map.
Who knows, maybe I try to start a server, enforced pvp/rpg, dunno.

Actually, there's 4 screens. Day after day I'll post some new screens here.
AgQBn_.jpg

Do you like it? Leave your comment, please!

Don't like the fact that you took the "before" pictures in the same client as the "after" pictures. You should take the before pictures on the client when YurOTS were released ^.^
Other than that, simple and nice :)

Can anyone link the awesome YurOTS revamp thread? Anyone remember that one? ^^
This wasn't so good, you could do better by changing stuff, makes things extra ordinary and stuff like that :)

Back