• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rooks Tale

In Tibia, Rookgard was created to introduce players to the game in a stripped down form, that's why there's tutorials and etc.

Yes i know, but if I introduce vocations then there would be absolutely no challenge what so ever. Seriously i have probably put more then 30 characters through rookgaard. The first two times may have been learning but after that i already knew what i was doing. Doesnt change the fact that it is still my favourite part of tibia. Therefore i am making a server based on it; but adding the forbidden lands and a few new features for addons/mounts and stuff to give more challenge/more interessting

A really cool idea, I like the 'weak' feeling that all rookgardians has.
Most of the creatures not located in rook are considered extremely dangerous to newbies.

I would like to test once you have everything set, if it's ok to you :)

A really cool idea, I like the 'weak' feeling that all rookgardians has.
Most of the creatures not located in rook are considered extremely dangerous to newbies.

I would like to test once you have everything set, if it's ok to you :)

Thank you :) and yes i would be glad to have you test it, will pm you with info when it is ready

Are you serious? Man you are just amazing, it has been a while since I have seen a rook server, but then again I haven't been around OT lately at all anymore due to 99% of them being realmaps which close after a few weeks of gathering donations.
This just gave me a reason to stick around for a while and see how it goes! If you need a tester I can do it. (I don't mind getting reset after the testing phase). Anyways... You, Sir, Made my day just so much brighter.

Are you serious? Man you are just amazing, it has been a while since I have seen a rook server, but then again I haven't been around OT lately at all anymore due to 99% of them being realmaps which close after a few weeks of gathering donations.
This just gave me a reason to stick around for a while and see how it goes! If you need a tester I can do it. (I don't mind getting reset after the testing phase). Anyways... You, Sir, Made my day just so much brighter.

Ahh people like you are the reason I am making this server; i would be glad to have you as a tester :)

cant wait for a freaking rookgaard anni haha xD

haha yes i will make sure i add a quest like that just for you xD

really close to done so testing server will be up soon, just got a few quests to touch up and some NPC's to make :)

Last edited:
Test Server now up:
ip: rookstale.servegame.com
client: 9.8

DO NOT USE WEBSITE. it was created for a different server i was working on; simply use in-game AAC.
website will be made shortly.

Post any glitches here please or pm me. thanks!

if i get some time tonight i'll log on :)

Sounds good! i have to go to my dads house so i wont be able to log on till later tonight myself :)
just thought id let the beta testing go for abit even without me xD

I miss my rooker in Tibia.. :( good times..
I might try it this out sometime! I've always wanted to play some really awesome Rook with super complicated and hidden quests, like that Lost Labyrinth or whatever its called, that one place in CiP Rook that no one has been able to get too. Good luck to you though!

I actually like this idea.

A server based upon quests, puzzles, and exploration for a small island, and learning all it's secrets.

I hope you have a good head on your shoulders so you can create puzzling and challenging quests that can live up to the expectations of the community. ^_^

I like the idea of rook with hidden quests, so I immediately tried this out.
My thoughts: Shut the server down until you can host properly (kick every 2 minutes) and do some acctual changes, I mean, not a single quest is working and you can use well and get yourself trapped...looks like pretty much only downloaded.
Will check it out again once you worked on it though.

Back