• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Serious LOW EXP OT?

Unbelievable

Reaction score
As the thread says, is here some serious OT like TLL, Radonia or something online.. Cause its quite boring with all of those real maps.

I've played one low-exp OT that's has been on this year, the map was even extremly edited and nice, but the lack of players is to big, players dont give it a chance, which is pretty boring.

So, if someone of you want to link a good, serious and low-exp OT, or may host one?

If you dont get it, I define low exp server as 3-6x~

Thats all for me, hope someone will write here..

Last edited:
Hmm.... I need one tester for real RPG serv. In 2 days i should msg u.
Regards,
Yarael

All i say is that this post is the word! RL Tibia is kinda good now, check it out

It's definately NOT good now. They're just destroying it after every update. :|

Cipsoft doesn't care about the RPG and the players anymore. They are just out for the money now.

The majority of the tibia players (retired ones, who quitted cause the fkn updates]

But, glhf with you all who is playing real tibia! =]

Please stay on topic now, about serious low-exp ots.

Thanks in future. :>

I know, there is noone up with this exp. Thats why I wanted someone to host a real rpg serv, I saw Souldrainer around here for some days ago. :{

I've been working on a 7.6 serv for many months now, it will be low exp. By 'low exp' I mean that 100 takes time to get, but not extremely hard. I do not like the latest server's to be low experience, because things update so quickly and people want to do those new things, however I do not like high exp either.

Back