• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Closing.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Today at 15:00 swedish time we will close the server.
As stated before, all your characters and items will be transfered to SoftCores.

Yours,
ExqurSoft team.

Today at 15:00 swedish time we will close the server.
As stated before, all your characters and items will be transfered to SoftCores.

Yours,
ExqurSoft team.

any way fuck the server i think this server all Like him Please dont close Plz plz plz plz hehe

any way fuck the server i think this server all Like him Please dont close Plz plz plz plz hehe

If 'all like' the server, then we should atleast have got enough money so we could pay for the dedicated server, without adding donations which would ruin the gameplay.

what about my character? I have a character named Maas on softcores aswell, remove that one and transfer my thunderfall one. Not that I will play softcores but still.

what about my character? I have a character named Maas on softcores aswell, remove that one and transfer my thunderfall one. Not that I will play softcores but still.

Talaturen will bring his magic spellbook and everything will be okay, trust me:)

Please dont do it :(
Just make some exp scrolls :D

And i think the server is going up again ;)

I've got several accounts on thunderfall, and on softcores too and they are both the same, so how will that end up? Will my characters from thunderfall with the same acc number as my softcores account get included?

hey how about ALL thunderfall teams together and start to own softcore...that would be great isnt it?

I HOPE ALL MY HOUSE THINGY WILL GET SEND TO MY GOD DAMN DEPOT BEFORE XFERING....I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT CLIENT TO ACTUALLY LOG ON THE GAME AND IM TOO LAZY TO DOWNLOAD IT ATM....

what about my character?
i got on softcores same acc but other name chars so what about me?
my name lord yarakan at thunderfall

Back