• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Server in the Making

Brohemith

Reaction score
I am a semi experienced mapper,
i am creating a low exp server and i was wondering if i could have you guys help me out a little by sending me some of your most creative scripts.
I am just a noob scripter :(

In Globalevents...

XML:
<globalevent name="info" interval="400" script="info.lua"/>
info.lua
Lua:
function onThink(interval, lastExecution)
MENSAGEM = {
"_Arthur is the best!"
}
doBroadcastMessage(MENSAGEM[math.random(1,#MENSAGEM)],22)
return TRUE
end

i know there is a lot and i look for what people offer, but alot of times people have good scripts but dont know where to share them, and when my or is up im willing to use em ^.^
And thank you _Arthur but what exactly is that? xD

i know there is a lot and i look for what people offer, but alot of times people have good scripts but dont know where to share them, and when my or is up im willing to use em ^.^
And thank you _Arthur but what exactly is that? xD

Test it in globalevents :DDDDD

Hiho

Level 50 Reward! :)

Code:
<event type="advance" name="reward" event="script" value="reward45.lua"/>

Code:
  function onAdvance(cid, skill, oldlevel, newlevel)

if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 99963) ~= 1 and skill == SKILL__LEVEL and newlevel >= 50) then
                doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2160, 15)
                setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 99963, 1)
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "You have received 15 crystal coin because you reached level 50, Gratz")
                end
        return TRUE
end

Back