• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seven crown, Gungale edition.

Cardinale

Reaction score
Hi otlanders, the last week i was working with an 7,6 server then my wife told me ("that game looks so OLD and boring") you should do something futuristic!
then i was trying to map it!
i used rookgaard as base, so people will feel familiar with the map.
fast exp, like you can reach level 100 in 1hour.
no potions, your character gain 2% mana/hp per second, so you need to use your attacks ,healings spells depending of the situation.
also items will give you boost! like, you see a electro armor, (hp 10+/s, mp 10+/s).
teleports above the depot.
no bank npc, all the money from loot goes directly to bank.
no food. no boat.

let me know if you like the concept.
08.png
01.png
09.png
03.png
04.png

Sci-fi/futuristic themed games doesn't appeal to me. But I give you that, it looks very original. I'm sure you'll find players for this project. Keep up :)

I agree to the guy above me, it doesnt appeal to me but it looks very nice, specially the light sources are on point and the colours match very well. Good Job ! :)

working in the teleport room, and the first outfit.
also did new animation for the teleport, like the "CRIT" animation of tibia.
6.png
8.png

added animation for when you LOOK on things
71.png

rework of the mountains 72.png

extended the depot and added a new floor to fit the walls

73.png

added shop for training weapons
75.png

also added second floor of the training tower for premium players
76.png
Post automatically merged:

working in the magic shop

80.png

map view, and remember im using rookgaard as base

xx.png

Last edited:
hi everyone! life put me on a new work so i was very bussy!!
i will keep working on this since today!
im also open for any spriting work if someone interested!

Hi otlanders, the last week i was working with an 7,6 server then my wife told me ("that game looks so OLD and boring") you should do something futuristic!
then i was trying to map it!
i used rookgaard as base, so people will feel familiar with the map.
fast exp, like you can reach level 100 in 1hour.
no potions, your character gain 2% mana/hp per second, so you need to use your attacks ,healings spells depending of the situation.
also items will give you boost! like, you see a electro armor, (hp 10+/s, mp 10+/s).
teleports above the depot.
no bank npc, all the money from loot goes directly to bank.
no food. no boat.

let me know if you like the concept.
i think she meant the game overall looks old, not just the assets you were using, tibia is mainly a medieval power fantasy not a futuristic one, that means without a specific vision or theme your server will be behind others as it will not ride on the "nostalgic and sentimental" fuel.

You're probably from Brasil.

To the topic:

Very refreshing project, can't wait to see more.
i have been working this week this it the current map

FLOOR 1.png

so this is the final concept in my mind. like im using rookgaard as base.

the second floor underground depot gonna be based in the oramond depot.

the trade tower is gonna be two towers mixed up like rookgaard farm house.

weapons and armor/shield shops both have their own forges

where it says druid guild im gonna make a earth tree that suits the vocations to decorate that part, there you learns spells etc.
same with paladin guild that shop is for archers too

this is the second floor

FLOOR 2.png

knight guild will be a small training area with a knight npc.
and the sorcerer guild you can access by the south need to add stairs. this will be a laboratory.

also there will be 6 dungeons. one for each element.

each dungeon is BIG so depending of your level you will get teleport to diferent places in the same dungeon when you use the teleport.

after you defeat the 6 dungeons bosses you gain access to the semi-final bosses the 4 skulls, then you can go to the final 3 world quests.

each dungeon gives you a CROWN and after u got 6 crowns and feat the final world quest the one of the midle. you gain another crown.
so after u collect the 7 crowns etc etc i will post the lore of the server later.

67.png

this is the city roofing.

FLOOR 6.png

if the server gets players i can use the roof to make a second dungeon floors with new content.

i did use a mix of glass and purple ceramic to decorate here.

also VIP training area gain 10% more skills, 2$ membership to support the host server since i do this for hobby.

ALL training weapons red/blue ones are gained in game those will not be selled in the website or with coins since i want to control players skills the most possible

temple from above

FLOOR 4.png

and floor 0

FLOOR 3.png

the city still need lights, wall lamps, decorations, flowers, trees, npcs, sewers so i think is looking good so far

778.png
998.png

Last edited:
rework of the central power stone

stone.png

changed the energy color under the power stone.
also added a bridge to cross to knight guild.
you can use this stone to open the skills window, there you use the skills points.
every level gives you 10 skills points (soul points) you can use those for

int/mana (mana and buff)
str/hp (hp and def)
speed/agility (attack speed), (movement), (cooldowns)

so you have to choise how to spend the skills points you can be a full tank, or a hybrid knight also a battlemage (sorcerer with all skills points used in str/hp instead of int/mana) and etc, you need to discover by yourself.

also this stone is used to get your first vocation when you enter the server. and to get promotions.
oo.png

working inside the shops, also fixed the sprite of the forges.

added daily reward center of the depot
purple fire to all depot, also second underground depot. (here will be the adventurer guild)

stone2.png

stone3.png

here you will find one npc for tasks, and another for missions.
aka adventurer guild

Last edited:
I like custom servers but one big take away is that you've worked on VIP areas as one of the first things added to the map is a huge concern for me.

That being said, good luck and hope you make something you're proud of

Im not a fan of those dark colors
Its cool at first look but after a time you just want to jump out of window

Im not a fan of those dark colors
Its cool at first look but after a time you just want to jump out of window
i was feeling the same so im gonna do this, players when they are in the main city have god mode view full light
also i will add a command to disable this so if you want to see the colors effects in main city you can do it

working in the vocation guilds

sorcerer wil have 3 paths :

Sorcerer (medium damage, medium hp, medium defense) one handed wand and (spellbooks)

Battlemages (high defense, high hp, low damage) they use one handed wand(snakkebite rod style) with knights shields in the other hand.

Wizards (high damage, low defense, low hp) they use long handed wands (two handed) no shields, like dragonbreath staff style.

also in the sorcerer guild (laboratory) you can use the (energy) spellbook, and the (fire) astral source. to learn energy/fire spells.
also soon i will add the death spellbook (nort exit of the laboratory) for the death spells.

druid will have more paths since im mixing 3 vocations inside druid/cleric category.

in the druid guildhouse you will find 4 choices (here you use your skillpoints) depending of how you want to build your druid.

1, hand with the apple (forbidden knowledge) here you become druid and learn druid spells.

2, time counter (time) here you learn paralyze, frozen and time stop, spells.

3, fountain of life, here you learn healing spells, self healing spells.

4, dark brain (i will paint it soon) here you will learn necromancer/summon/dark spells.

667.png

gho.png

and here im working in the magic shop, the npc will be a red djinn, and south-west of the city i will add a Purple/blue dijinn that buy items (from hunts)

NEXT knight guild, archer guild, lancer guild.

like i said druids will have more options to develop this is the current table.

druid table.png

Hey man! How did you replicate these effects?
hi Adyx, by hand! yes this is not made by any program, you need to do every letter by hand, first you need to create the letter then the animation they have like 20 frames and the go faded going down like the critical effect so you need to move the letters down 1 pixel each frame and fade the letter using corel, or photoshop by 5% each time until it fades aways.

im open to create any letter/word animations just let me know

the longer the word the longer the animation, for example (DP!) 3 letters, have 6 animation and (DEPOT!) 6 LETTERS have 18 animations.

here you can see how it works 888.png

Last edited:
hi Adyx, by hand! yes this is not made by any program, you need to do every letter by hand, first you need to create the letter then the animation they have like 20 frames and the go faded going down like the critical effect so you need to move the letters down 1 pixel each frame and fade the letter using corel, or photoshop by 5% each time until it fades aways.

im open to create any letter/word animations just let me know

the longer the word the longer the animation, for example (DP!) 3 letters, have 6 animation and (DEPOT!) 6 LETTERS have 18 animations.

here you can see how it works View attachment 82774

That's pretty cool! Thanks for answering me. And good luck with your project, looks like an pretty good idea.

i have been working with the sprite sets

this is the "radiant brass set"(stage 1 set) side compared to plate set.

brass show.png

should i make all the sets this way?

You see a radiant brass legs (protection all 3%, 5mp and 5hp per second regeneration).
You see a radiant brass armor (protection all 3%, 10mp and 10hp per second regeneration).
You see a radiant brass helmet (protection all 3%, 5mp and 5hp per second regeneration).
You see a radiant brass shield (protection all 4%, dodge chance 4%, damage reflection 1%)
You see a radiant brass pendulet (protection all 1%, skills +1)
You see a radiant brass ring (protection all 1%, skills +1)
in total the first basic set (granted for free when you start) gives you

(stage 1 set, brass set)
20 mp and 20hp per second
2 skills+ (or ml if mage)
protection all 15%,
dodge chance 4%
damage reflection 1%

and i want this to increase with each sets

radiant brass set (1)
magic plate set (2)
blessed golden set (3)
royal crown set (4)