• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Simple webdesign for my boatproject :)

Creez

Reaction score
Hello,
I've made this simple design for my radio controlled boat project.
Maybe some info about the boat? :p
It's small like 35-40cm, made of fiberglass. It's made from scratch, I formed the hull in styrofoam as you hear it's foam :)
Why I was making this website? I got so tired of the RC forum where I posted the progress so I made my own website instead.
With this website I've learned some basic CSS but I can't say I'm good at it yet. Hope you like it and please rate 1 to 10 :)

Btw, Some parts are in Swedish don't mind about that just look the design or let google translate it :thumbup:.

Mini Mono boat project - adamja.se
adamja.se

Best Rgds

adamja

Last edited:
Has this professional yet simple look. However you need to fix the issue while scrolling down. :- )

wait now, What issue when scrolling down? :p Thanks for comments and keep posting ;)
@Kaorus, why does it need a navigation board in the left? xD

Try decreasing the size of your internet (Only tested in Mozilla Firefox 3) so you get a scrollbar to your right. And then when you scroll, the black part at the top disapears and some white areas appears. Vice versa when you scroll up again.

Aha, now I get your point :p I'm going to fix that now. Anyway, why would you not have your browser in full screen mode? xD

I do, was just to let you see what I ment as I assumed your screen resolution was so big that it wouldn't create any scrollbars. However, mine isn't and therefore I can scroll down.

Let me know if you have any problems with the site, I'd be glad to help you out!

It's fixed now :) I just made it all much easier xD I've got one prob I'll give you a PM ;)

wait now, What issue when scrolling down? :p Thanks for comments and keep posting ;)
@Kaorus, why does it need a navigation board in the left? xD

Detail xD, is beatifull and profesional xD

With navigation board in the left? xD imo it's just a thing that's always there, and by that I mean that I'm tired of it :) Just too regular :p
And you ofc got to make them look nice aswell, just more work that's nothing worth imo ;)

Sorry for double post but the image viewer is fixed now! :) I really love that flash based image gallery called FIG :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back