• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slacking? Yes. To come: Updates!

@up
signed

@topic
Can you add too bow, crossbow,arrows and bollts to shop, add bear becouse one place its empty.
Monsters like dragon, fire devil, demon skeleton, scarab add to rookgaard island or create new better island.
Add houses.

I kinda agree and at the same time disagree with your post ;)

I also think the bow should be obtainable after this update BUT not too easily, not as easy as just buying it on a shop. I was thinking maybe adding a single Elf spawn or a few elves somewhere so we could loot it from them (rare of course).

The arrow can be obtained from the Minohell quest.

In my opinion it should only be obtainable from there, so maybe you could instead of adding real "elves", make a new monster called like "Elfie" (couldnt come up with a better/decent name U_u) with the same look as normal elf but remove the arrows OR make it give max 1 arrow VERY rarely. But well, I know this part sounds pretty useless but I personally think it should be like that.

About crossbows and bolts, not so sure, maybe, but if they decide to make it possible, then it should be on like a quest for high lvls lets say lvl 100~120+ or something like that.

About:
Code:
Add bear becouse one place its empty.

Im not quite sure what you ment there but if you mean about bear (monster) spawns, there are a few out here on the free area, I could show you if you want, my IGN is Rookzor so just PM me in-game.

About the new monsters, well, that would be a choice from the staff because they have to look up the loots from each monster they want to add so there isnt something "too" good obtainable from them that shouldnt be on Rook.

A new island? Well Id say maybe just add a few new areas but a brand new island Im not sure, Rook is that island so if you made a new one then it wouldnt be Rook anymore :) And that'd also depend on their "mapping mood" probably ^_^

Houses? Not so sure either, maybe a DP would be enough, but if houses were added they would only be a few because there's not enough space and they would be taken too fast to even notice ;)

Last edited:
~sorry for the double post but the last post was long enough already so I decided its better to split it in 2, sorry if its that bad~

And well, this is a suggestion thread so Ill make 2 suggestions of my own just as "thrown ideas", not so elaborated and well thought, but not so simple aswell.

1) PVP: I know what you're thinking, but dont. I also think this has been said before and bashed right away. Here is my idea about it.

First of all, I dont think there should be a "lvl req" so when you reach it you can kill other people because thats not what Rook is about, at least not for me, if you want that type of PVP you could just go to main, specially because Rook has no aols and some people has worthy valuables worn.

But there is also this curiosity of some the Rookers (at least me) to know how would they do on a "noob-type" fight against other Rookers, and considering I have never seen this been done on any other servers or real tibia ever, but you guys are actually noticing us and making stuff for us, maybe you could consider giving us the chance of filling that curiosity.

So, lets say we will, how would it work?
Well, Im pretty sure the scripter/scripters on your team know how to easily make a "PVP Arena"-type script, right?

So it would be something like that. Not just a PVP arena 1 vs 1, but maybe make like a teleport on a room for Lvl X+, and when you enter, it will take you to a small zone where you have PVP enabled and you can attack and kill other people who are there, but you would get NO skill advances on them, and also win/lose NO exp or loot at deaths. When you die, you get teleported outside.

There should also be a teleporter inside the place that leads you to temple or just anywhere outside the zone, but this teleporter's square MUST be Protection Zone, so it cant be used to run away from a battle.

Maybe if you want it more "advanced" you could make it so to enter the TP room you need to (after passing the lvl door of course, if there is one) pull a lever which will take from you a small amount of money lets say 100~200gp, and that lever would make the TP appear OR just teleport you there right away, and when you are inside and kill a player, you earn his gp entrance fee.

But well, this has been an idea I had since ages ago for personal projects and would love to do it on a server but I dont have enough coding skill to do this whole thing as Id like to, but Im sure your team has that and now that you're going to work on Rook a bit maybe it can be considered :thumbup:

2) Promotion. This one is not so elaborated but its also an idea from a while back.

Maybe there could be an NPC (or a quest?) that could promote your character at a certain lvl, a decent/high one, maybe 70~110 or something like that, and you would need to pay about 10~30k to get this promotion.

What would you promote to and what would be the advantages?
You would promote to a "Rook Guardian" or just "Rookgaardian" or "Rooker" or something like that, I suck at names.

Advantages? Pretty much none. Maybe just a bit faster regeneration and skill advances, but nothing else. This promotion would be more like a "ego-medal" for us, and it would also prohibit us to go to main once we are promoted. Maybe for some extra advantages there could be certain quests with vocation doors that require you to be promoted to enter them, but that one would take a bit more time for making the quests, etc.

Well thats pretty much all I remember so far, Im pretty sure I had some other Rook-stuff going on my mind but if you guys think my ideas are useless and I should shut up and keep dreaming, tell me and I will stop ^_^

Sorry for the hella long post, I like writing but sometimes it gets out of my hands. I hope you enjoy reading :wub:

Cheers~

Hm, what about knight?!?!!?! Any new donation weapons?

might rings were fine for me maybe if u buy them they come in 1

Yeah,when u buy them they are 1charge, when you loot them they are 20x.

If you ever fix mring,you should also make them more expensive a bit.So people dont use them 100% of the time in pvp. Like 5k each,just like rl tibia. I think theyre set at 2k atm.

Do not reduce exura san & exevo mas san spells.

Max combo from 300 RP is 1/2 of ED's gran mas frigo.

Do not reduce exura san & exevo mas san spells.

Max combo from 300 RP is 1/2 of ED's gran mas frigo.

What you was saying about the ED's is true acctually, but lol dude, you can make 10000000000000000000000000000000x exevo mas san spells while druids only can make like 5 on their full mana.)If they are about lvl 260)
Either the pallys could make exevo mas san and it will take about 500 mana each time, or we could just lower the damage on it.

Paly with 450 lvl can't even kill 150 sorc/druid and 450 druid can kill 250 sorc/druid with 1 ue so ?
Also druids/sorc can use sd with same dmg as my mas san and i hit with sd for like 150-200 on my paly. If u reduce palys healing and mas san no1 will play on them.

Paly with 450 lvl can't even kill 150 sorc/druid and 450 druid can kill 250 sorc/druid with 1 ue so ?
Also druids/sorc can use sd with same dmg as my mas san and i hit with sd for like 150-200 on my paly. If u reduce palys healing and mas san no1 will play on them.

pallys are not supposed to solo with .

And the npc of druid addon is it bugged?
Right?
Put it working, please.

Thanks.

pallys are not supposed to solo with .

So u think druids/sorc are supposed to solo anyone ? So for what knight are ? Without sio they can't do anything.
In my opinion you should incrase knight healing and don't touch palys healing, and maybe decrase mas san hits but not to much.

Houses? Not so sure either, maybe a DP would be enough, but if houses were added they would only be a few because there's not enough space and they would be taken too fast to even notice ;)

We're working on a quest that will allow people to enter a DP in rook, but it will be a pretty f*cking long quest :D

Edit: Bad news! For some reason i mixed up the dates, and it happen to be that the practical training starts in 2 weeks! I'm sorry to say this. But we will keep on working with the servers when we got time over..

That was added

Back