• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sugestion] Partysystem for hunt and quests

mikeware

Reaction score
Hey guys

Well, I was wandering here a partysystem where when players in the same party hit each other, they will not get hit, this way, they can hunt together and make hard quests without to worry hit each other when using AOE spells, this is a good solution for servers with median or high rate of experience, when players can do a good ammount of damage... Obviosly, an option in config.lua to enable or disable this system.

Right now i don't know how to do that, but if any1 know, please help me, there is more ppl that need that too =)

thanks

and I would like to see that also but then with an option to share exp also :O, Based on lvl ofc.

and I would like to see that also but then with an option to share exp also :O, Based on lvl ofc.

would be a good idea, also, an option to only players that have +10 or -10 lvls than the leader of the party would join, obviously that can be adjusted :)

The better will be that the Guild Members can't attack peoples in same guild.

Party is for party, and its good now ;) Party is for training.

The better will be that the Guild Members can't attack peoples in same guild.

Party is for party, and its good now ;) Party is for training.

If you don't want that option just disable in the config.lua it will be configurable

and in the same way u think party system is for training i think party is for hunts