• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Radio for Otland.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I think there could be a possibility of a Radio for Shoutcast radio for otland.net

All you need is music, (winamp) and a host

Method: People with access to the Station (the music ppls/mini djs)

I have done this before so i could possibly show you how if you have never done this before

just need to know if this is supported so i dont waste money

It's against the rules to play others music without paying for it, so if you want to make a radio station your going to pay some company's for playing their music.

I think there could be a possibility of a Radio for Shoutcast radio for otland.net

All you need is music, (winamp) and a host

Method: People with access to the Station (the music ppls/mini djs)

I have done this before so i could possibly show you how if you have never done this before

just need to know if this is supported so i dont waste money

If you will pay for everything and we will not be held responsobly for the music that plays sure, I'll support it.
I basicly said the same to Krigaren before..

It's against the rules to play others music without paying for it, so if you want to make a radio station your going to pay some company's for playing their music.

Yep, we've talked about the specific subject :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back