• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Remove Rookgaard

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Rookgaard is an annoying island that makes new players resort to pointlessly killing 50 rats to get to main to actually "Play" the server.

Remove that shit.
Its pointless.
Its a waste of time.
It makes me not even feel like even trying to start on this server.

Fine.

(Loads NG)
iamgeaabh.jpg

You made me do it.

Arg. got to main. saw "Amulet Seller" "Djinn Shop"

Just another shit server with Generic Npcs.

Why can't people put work into their servers nowadays, instead of these downloadable El-Crapo servers.

Dude your a pathetic whiner, don't play the server.. if u dont even take rook without even whining u should not even play the server maggot.

At least there's no trainer. No Donation exping thingy. only some donation weapon but,rather pointless anyway.Who cares if its generic or not. Put a guy name Mira wich will sell AOL.sure that would be better. Dosnt matter if the name is amulet seller or Mira,dosnt matter if she say cool things like,hi pretty guy,how may i help you. Thanks you Young Padawan,i feel u'll get stronger with time. I dont see the point of wasting time on such thing,when other things need to be fix first.

Back