• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Huhuh 8.60 Custom Evo! | Starts 21st of July!

well look at the people here, seriously other than amiroslo and some others it's just your own accounts here, your server had what? 3 online? also it's pay to win and your ddos protection sux ass.

----------------EDIT---------------------------
well i took your server down without my botnet now imagine if i use my botnet what will happen...

Last edited:
well look at the people here, seriously other than amiroslo and some others it's just your own accounts here, your server had what? 3 online? also it's pay to win and your ddos protection sux ass.

well i took your server down without my botnet now imagine if i use my botnet what will happen...

Douchebag

My own accounts?

Tell me why would I make several accounts just to write "Good luck"?
And if you such a good computer guy, check the IPs...
Potatis is the only one here I know, well Amiroslo too but he only sayd good luck.

So please, I really do not want to argue. And instead of saying "your ddos protection sucks therefor I will be a douche and ddos you!" You can say "Hey, you ddos protection is not that good. Maybe you should improve it?"
What do either one of us get for you acting like an ass.. Excuse my launguge. (Wrote on an iphone so sorry for miss spelling.)

EDIT

Today we had a big update!

We have fixed a few things and this is what came with the update.

* War system (Guildwars, fight guild vs guild, still some webpage bug thought..)

* New temple (Alot better than the old ones.)

* New training room (Alot better/smoother than the other one.)

* New Monsters tp room (Alot better than the old one.)

* 4 new monsters:
Firus (With spawn)
Djungle Ape (With spawn)
Lime Frog (With spawn)
Ice Troll (With spawn)

* New depot (South of temple)

* New dedicated host. (Now no lags and absolutly no random shutdowns.)

* Revamped the whole city floor.

Soon there will be zombie event too. We did not have time to fix that yet thought. Sorry.

Worked with this guy, fixed a lot of problems and added a lot of new things. Worth playing now!

server is detroyed pvp is fucked when i can get lvl 25k in 2 days... and will need 15 people to kill me it should be as before lvl cap at 7k... and downgrade zazu the exp is bad for its power:l

- - - Updated - - -

donation items with skills destroys all makes healing better and pointlesssss to train up your own skills too
¨--