• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Portal Online Beta! [Custom]

Yeah me neither, this once happened with @DestinationSer server (InsanityOt) but it then got fixed, don't know how. xD
Thanks though and I hope this server becomes successful.

Best regards,
SpookieGamer

Yeah me neither, this once happened with @DestinationSer server (InsanityOt) but it then got fixed, don't know how. xD
Thanks though and I hope this server becomes successful.

Best regards,
SpookieGamer
@SpookieGamer
@Printer

I think Ive figured out why this happens, heres what you can try.

1. Restart your router, if it doesnt work go on to step 2.
2. [Windows 7]
Start -> CMD -> /release all -> /renew all
If windows xp, Run - Cmd - /release all - /renew all
(I don't remember exactly if it was renew all and release all but its either that or just /release and /renew)

I wonder how sometimes my dmg is high and other times its lower even when im advancing to higher levels?

I wonder how sometimes my dmg is high and other times its lower even when im advancing to higher levels?
It's because, i trying to balance out the low lvls with higher levels ^^

@Topic
Server crashed, but this time was lua related and ive added fix to that ^^ So we are one step closer to stable server :D
Console errors has been fixed also
And some reports i got from the command: !report

Thank you guys!

Edit:
Code:
Changelog 1.1:
*Fixed Pidgeot/Fearow spawn stairbug!
*Fixed pokedex (now you can use it on yourself and check dexed pokes)!
*Fixed Boost Machine, can be founded south from pokemon center!
*Added new balance formula to trainers pokemons! (Still trying balance trainers pokemons!)
*Added favicon to the website!
*Added forum, which is linked in our website!
*Working on starting guide, to the website!
*Fixed errors!

Last edited:
The catch rates are so low, you can waste 100 great balls on a poke and still don't get it, dunno if it by luck. Also surf doesn't work properly and it ends up bugging your poke. Would also be nice if you could add two optional side bars where you can see the Pokemon's you have and if you click it, it automatically sends the poke out, and also other bar that includes the names of the moves together with the cool down it currently has.

The catch rates are so low, you can waste 100 great balls on a poke and still don't get it, dunno if it by luck. Also surf doesn't work properly and it ends up bugging your poke. Would also be nice if you could add two optional side bars where you can see the Pokemon's you have and if you click it, it automatically sends the poke out, and also other bar that includes the names of the moves together with the cool down it currently has.

Thanks for the feedback. Ill take a look on surf. Also about catch, im working on new system, that more balls you waste on same poke. Then higher chance you get it.
About bars, ive started to learn more about otclient coding.

Well, it's alot of fun and I'm going to keep playing it. One thing though, the catch rate is so so so weird. I spent 700+ balls to get a gastly/haunter/gengar (over 300 greater, 100 ultra, 300 normal), but then I only used 2 greater to get a vulpix. Then 5 to get growlithe, and like 10 to get abra. But I'm about 100 balls into charmander and can't get it.
It's more of a fun poke server, not too much grind, and easy to do.
@Printer, I also have a bugged bulbasaur in my dp, can you look at it?

Sure, when i login pm me. About the catch i still working on the new system.

Hello,

@Printer

Will there be a reset/wipe? Or you`ll just slowly add things to the server? As I am already the highest level and just wanna know so that I won`t waste my time just to get wiped.

Also, the valdiation e-mail for the forum account isn`t getting send. Could you look into that? As I registered after the forums got made and still have to receive it.

Kind regards,
Simbeleon

Last edited:
Hello,

@Printer

Will there be a reset/wipe? Or you`ll just slowly add things to the server? As I am already the highest level and just wanna know so that I won`t waste my time just to get wiped.

Kind regards,
Simbeleon
As the title says, Beta. I'm having beta to get feedback and suggestions and also at same time fix bugs.

Thanks to the beta, ive fixed alot of errors, bugs and also crashes. Also now i'm adding new features also at same time. I will show some screenshots, when i'm home.

As the title says, Beta. I'm having beta to get feedback and suggestions and also at same time fix bugs.

Thanks to the beta, ive fixed alot of errors, bugs and also crashes. Also now i'm adding new features also at same time. I will show some screenshots, when i'm home.

Yes, I understand. But there is Closed Beta which means: wipe and there is Open Beta: which in most cases means no wipes.

I just want to know if there is a wipe or not so that I can focus on finding bugs now instead of leveling and trying to catch rare pokemon if there will be a wipe or continue leveling and trying to catch the rares if there is no wipe.

Also, I`ve send around 4 reports of the bugs that came to my mind in-game using the !report command.

So far, the server is great. Keep it up!

Some things:
As you have noticed, balance is a huge issue.
If I hunt with my Alakazam, I 2 shot Gengars. If they confuse me before that, I am pretty much chain CC'd and unable to do anything, which is a huge pain (well, I got mind control on that one, but my point is, confuse and such lasts too long, either give wild monsters a cooldown on it as well or reduce the duration.)
Currently, the stones are too cheap. I rather catch a single pokemon and keep boosting it rather than wasting money on balls. 20 UB = 3 stones!
There are quite a few map bugs and Pokemon have 100'ish HP after you get off of them from flying (yes, my Pidgeot and Charizard both died instantly).

Yes, I understand. But there is Closed Beta which means: wipe and there is Open Beta: which in most cases means no wipes.

I just want to know if there is a wipe or not so that I can focus on finding bugs now instead of leveling and trying to catch rare pokemon if there will be a wipe or continue leveling and trying to catch the rares if there is no wipe.

Also, I`ve send around 4 reports of the bugs that came to my mind in-game using the !report command.

So far, the server is great. Keep it up!

Ofcouse it will be a reset, the exp will be lower and there will be no stone seller npc. The beta is for report only, suggestion and feedback :)

I'm working on new features and i will post some screenshots of the progress :D

Some things:
As you have noticed, balance is a huge issue.
If I hunt with my Alakazam, I 2 shot Gengars. If they confuse me before that, I am pretty much chain CC'd and unable to do anything, which is a huge pain (well, I got mind control on that one, but my point is, confuse and such lasts too long, either give wild monsters a cooldown on it as well or reduce the duration.)
Currently, the stones are too cheap. I rather catch a single pokemon and keep boosting it rather than wasting money on balls. 20 UB = 3 stones!
There are quite a few map bugs and Pokemon have 100'ish HP after you get off of them from flying (yes, my Pidgeot and Charizard both died instantly).
I got complaints about the conditions, i'm thinking about it. The problem is, if you are confused and getting hit again, the time of confusion gets refilled :p

Code:
Changelog 1.2:
*Fixed some map bugs! (Next time when you report, please stand next to the bug and use the command. Since the command is storing your position)
*Fixed Fly/Surf
*Fixed catch and added new catch system! Use the command "!pokeball Pokename" to see how much extra chance you have collected!
*The Miss chance has been reduced and the conditions interval also!
*Now when you're pokemon has a sleep condition, it will turn into a sleeping body!
*Fixed catch, that they are now sent to dp!
*And some other errors!
_P4gAP4G.png

New catch system:
  • The extra chance will reset to 0 once you catch the pokemon.
  • The balls you already used will count for the extra chance.
By using the command: !pokeball PokeName, you will get this msg:
Code:
You've already wasted: 3 Poke balls [0.0003%] trying to catch a Rattata.

The extra chance will not be avaliable for the following pokemons:
Code:
red gyarados, aerodactyl, crystal onix, big snorlax

The extra chance is reduced by 50% for shinys!

On the next update, we will present the duel system:
jBbidF5.png

Back