• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Portal Online Beta! [Custom]

@Printer how is the progress with otclient?

also it still missing the "damage" after the number:

17:03 Your victreebel deals 647 to persian.

more like

17:03 Your victreebel deals 647 damage to persian.

@Printer how is the progress with otclient?

also it still missing the "damage" after the number:

17:03 Your victreebel deals 647 to persian.

more like

17:03 Your victreebel deals 647 damage to persian.
Thanks for the reminder.

About otc, i'm now compiling the latest src. Also i won't promise any good or fast progress yet. Since its first time i will look into it :p

Thanks for the reminder.

About otc, i'm now compiling the latest src. Also i won't promise any good or fast progress yet. Since its first time i will look into it :p
you still need to fix the message of pokedex too =P also I wanted to play today but seems like you didn't restarted the server today =/

you still need to fix the message of pokedex too =P also I wanted to play today but seems like you didn't restarted the server today =/
The changelog i wrote, was applied yesterday.

Also in the next update:
EElSNK2i.png

Stay tuned for more new content.

The changelog i wrote, was applied yesterday.

Also in the next update:
EElSNK2i.png

Stay tuned for more new content.

I'm waiting for 1.4 already xDD

some things that I really think that are missing:

- elemental damage, seems like currently we do damage to all elements and all elements do damage to us
- more hunting grounds
- some quests and/or tasks where you need to bring items x, y and z then receive reward or can fight boss or enter special hunting area

I'm waiting for 1.4 already xDD

some things that I really think that are missing:

- elemental damage, seems like currently we do damage to all elements and all elements do damage to us
- more hunting grounds
- some quests and/or tasks where you need to bring items x, y and z then receive reward or can fight boss or enter special hunting area
Those stuff are in our roadmap :)

I want to make sure the server is stable and not throwing any errors. Before jump into something else ^^

Those stuff are in our roadmap :)

I want to make sure the server is stable and not throwing any errors. Before jump into something else ^^
nice :) also I have an idea to prevent people from saying "oh its a tp server i'll quit!!11!!1!1", make a boat so we can travel to spawns instead of that tp room =P

question: are stones already being dropped or we can only obtain them from NPC by now? I want to test their loot rate =)

and please do something so we don't need to relog in order to get the bonus speed from flying/riding

and remove the 12:20 You have gained XXX experience points.

since it already shows at server log 12:20 You gained XXX experience points.

nice :) also I have an idea to prevent people from saying "oh its a tp server i'll quit!!11!!1!1", make a boat so we can travel to spawns instead of that tp room =P

question: are stones already being dropped or we can only obtain them from NPC by now? I want to test their loot rate =)

and please do something so we don't need to relog in order to get the bonus speed from flying/riding
They can be gained from pokemons. But atleast from second evolution, Ex. Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard and etc...

For some reason i can't buy any items from NPC's since yesterday :eek:
It because you have 6 pokes on you, return 1 to locker and buy items. I'm already into this case.

For some reason i can't buy any items from NPC's since yesterday :eek:

If you have 6 pokemon in your inventory, it counts as having 0 cap, and NPCs won't sell stuff to you. Take out a pokemon and try buying something then.

Printer beat me to it :<

I just caught 4 jolteons and 1 raichu but they didnt appear in my locker wtf

An empty chest..
ff5a28c185dbe44b0d61c53a6f00cc01.png
Thank you for the report :)

got level 85, evolved all pokes, life completed? xD
It's never over until you catch 'em all :p

No but seriously, the server is under development and missing alot of content which we will add ^^

Such as:
*Npc battles, Gym Battles, Wild Npcs
*Events & Raids
*Clans
*Legendaries Quests, Team Rocket Quest, Police Officer Quest and alot more new Quests, Tasks & Missions!
*Also up for suggestions to new content :)

About OTC, ill have to find someone who knows OTC coding. I tried to learn it and it's not easy to learn. Ill need someone to explain functions and etc...

This server is a non-profit server. After beta, we will have diamond account features. But diamond account will only cost 2euro, with sms payment. So the diamond acc is really cheap, i just need to cover the dedicate server costs and nothing else :p

Cheers everyone!

Today changelog:
Code:
Changelog 1.4
*Fixed Dragonair fly!
*Fixed Drill Peck!
*Fixed the pyramid quest!
*Added pokemons loot into the pokedex!
*Fixed alot of map bugs!(Thank you all for the reports! Especially Hendwella for reporting 90% of the reports)
*Fixed alot of server errors!

Last edited:
Feel like I broke the server a little earlier. I was looking through the pokedex, and clicked the next page, clicked a pokemon I had unlocked, server insta crashed.
Oops.

Would be nice if you could change the aura of Pokemon afterwards, not being stuck with the same forever...
It also feels like boosts are somehow not worth it... At least I do not feel a real difference. Make it cheaper, buff the boosts or make aura obtainable earlier (+50 is like 275 stones <,<)
Reported quite a few bugs ingame, you should check that out D:

Back