• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft OT 7.6 -Full Rl map + Custom (5x Experience)

I updated it a bit, so the downpart doesn't look so empty =)
still, normal browser see from top to Knight skills =)

I think you should have a more basic layout instead of making so much "fancy" stuff that doesnt fit good together.

I forgotten to set back the name, so I changed picture so the name is displayed as it will be when web's running later =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Working to improve the web site much I can =)

websiteo.png

looks like a nice ot, even tho your previous ot i played lagged a lot.

Anyway, 5x exp in the start is just too low for me:<

=)

I don't know when you play, but I upgraded my net, from 24/2 to 100/10 =)

tobad I got a case of DDos over me atm, but I'm dealing with it.

I liked xorthia way more. 10X exp and where sorcerers didnt do 500 with mort hur in pvp. When there actually was some balance in your server. A lvl 90 doing 500 with mort hur is a fucking joke. And no your server aint balanced all your vocations is totally over powered. Druid and sorc can use paralyze without wastin any mana at all. Paladins do 120+ dmg all the time pvp dont want to know pve. Knights hit like paladins and no 7.6 wasnt even close this overpowered dmg on this server. I dont want to know what a lvl 150 MS do with mort hur ^.-. Hail xorthia.

I liked xorthia way more. 10X exp and where sorcerers didnt do 500 with mort hur in pvp. When there actually was some balance in your server. A lvl 90 doing 500 with mort hur is a fucking joke. And no your server aint balanced all your vocations is totally over powered. Druid and sorc can use paralyze without wastin any mana at all. Paladins do 120+ dmg all the time pvp dont want to know pve. Knights hit like paladins and no 7.6 wasnt even close this overpowered dmg on this server. I dont want to know what a lvl 150 MS do with mort hur ^.-. Hail xorthia.

There wasn't many people was intrested in Xorthia, that's why I changed.

Knights and pally damage is same here as it was on Xorthia..

Also, The e waves are going to be modified a bit for mages.

but, if you really doesn't like my works, then don't stick around.
and Balanced doesn't mean all vocs make same damage in pvp, or die the same or anything like that...

read the forums, I don't take complains, but I take suggestions..

so go ahead..

There wasn't many people was intrested in Xorthia, that's why I changed.

Knights and pally damage is same here as it was on Xorthia..

Also, The e waves are going to be modified a bit for mages.

but, if you really doesn't like my works, then don't stick around.
and Balanced doesn't mean all vocs make same damage in pvp, or die the same or anything like that...

read the forums, I don't take complains, but I take suggestions..

so go ahead..

Sure i'll give you some suggestions. Change the server so its exactly like it were back 7.6 sure you can have your island and your modified creatures. Just that you've destroyed the server when overpowering everything. A lvl 90 MS who can kill a lvl 60 mage in one mort hur aint fun. You dont even need to have a team on your server. And you dont need economy on your server since you can use 2 pallys /knights to hunt anything since the dmg is so overpowered. Tho as you say its your server stick what you like but you aint replicatin as tibia were back at 7.6. Also you could have stages lvl 8-60 10x 60-100 5x 100-150 3x etc. Also you had as many players on xorthia as you do have on realsoft. Xorthia had 30 players untill it got pinged as your server is getting now aswell.

1: I say it's 7.6 real map, the game play is up to me to fix =)

2: last time I was pinged I didn't do anything, well,, people will never ping me again without payback.

3: Stages.. no way dude, not on Alavia, Maybe on another world but never Alavia!

4: economy: that's a task I'm working on atm, it wont be that easy for mages go profit hunt, same to eks, prices of runes will raise, in one or another way, and using manas to make runes wont make you go profit.

5: Knights and paladins is making so much damages, because they're training hell to get those skills would be normal to have in real tibia, but in fact skills are bit hard to get and also you make more damage to a certain skill value then you would done in real tibia at 7.6 time.

1: I say it's 7.6 real map, the game play is up to me to fix =)

2: last time I was pinged I didn't do anything, well,, people will never ping me again without payback.

3: Stages.. no way dude, not on Alavia, Maybe on another world but never Alavia!

4: economy: that's a task I'm working on atm, it wont be that easy for mages go profit hunt, same to eks, prices of runes will raise, in one or another way, and using manas to make runes wont make you go profit.

5: Knights and paladins is making so much damages, because they're training hell to get those skills would be normal to have in real tibia, but in fact skills are bit hard to get and also you make more damage to a certain skill value then you would done in real tibia at 7.6 time.

Not really since my friend didnt train at all and still did about 130+ pvp with a lvl 40 paladin lol

>.<

I'm working on getting server back up =)
don't worry, visit the url and you'll be directed to my forum, I'm active there every day to answer questions from my players.

Never seen or heard of that one, I'll read a bit and check them out.

but at this moment I wont need any extra programs, I got all needed, and just doing some backstage maintenance to prevent future attacks.

Back