• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] Rexonia servergame [8.52] Custom

fallepy

Reaction score
Rexonia servergame

Port: 7171
Client: 8.52<<<<<
Homepage: rexonia.servegame.com

Exp stages:

8-60~750x
60-100~500x
100-150~350x
150-200~225x
200-250~125x
250-300~100x
300-325~75x
325+ ~74x

Rexonia is a brand new server server with a 90% custom maped teleportmap. Many quests for all levels. Both custom maped quests and scripted quests taken from rl such demon oak, pits of inferno and The Inquisition Quest.

Rexonia got a custom addon system. Instead of bying all of them for cheap we got addonlevers spread all over the map. In hunting places, as reward in quests and hidden in different places on the map. Some are easy to get, and some does require people to help each other for finding them.

Event such as raids that get rare rewards, We wants rares to stay rares, So you wont see houses full of demon legs and blessed shield. Some rares will be obtainable from hard quests, and some will only be obtainable from raids from bossmonsters.

You better try it out! and don't leave without a comment.
If you got any questions feel free to ask them here or ingame.

Please, Don't leave without a comment, thanks ^_^

Last edited:
I'll try it just because I love to collect addons and this is on a new way so ;D;

Great server btw , the addon system ROCKS!

As kiman said Everybody should try it out

Really nice OT !

I really love the addon system and I say like the other.. :

Everybody should try this out.

Big thumb up for me :D

Thank you guys, Hmmm.. What about posting some ingame pics of chars, eq and action pics? :p Could be fun to know each other better

minchar.png

:)

As Everyone said this is an great OT , best i played on , cool addon system , awesome map. and the experience stage is perfect also.

MSG ME IN GAME IF U NEED HELP
name ingame:
Boomboom Pow
Galen Shurda

I've been off today but I log in tomorrow and play play play ^^

Btw, my name is Sten Ingame :D

EDIT: Yay all addons collected :D

Last edited:
i cant enter? ,s
client 8.52
and ip rexonia.servegame.com?

edit:
oh! talaturen's ip changer didnt work. :) well im online now.

Back