• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] 7.4(Custom) Celestia Low-Rate STARTED NOW!

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Celestia-Realm.com
KslQrLh.png

Celestia will start on Friday 19th of December 8 AM CET.
(Thursday 11 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)

For more information read the text below, thanks.

Sincerely,
Celestia Team

STRAWPOLL FOR EXPERIENCE RATE
http://strawpoll.me/3205367

What is Celestia?
Celestia is a custom server that runs on no specific engine. It has items that ranges from 7.1 all the way to the current Tibia versions. What we have done is we’ve kept the good parts of Tibia and improved on them. Like we use the old exhaust system. You cannot cast an offensive spell and a healing spell. They share exhaust. We use no wands in our engine as Mages overall has great damage with magic formulas we use. Paladins damage has been slightly increased and we have improved crossbows and bows that are obtainable. Knights damage has also been increased and they have the possibility to modify items to become stronger. To make you have some sort of objective we have a task system unlike any other server with one time rewards and repeatable tasks. This is to assist you from having to aimlessly grind all the time. We have a large number of hidden quests and secret areas that you will have to discover for yourself. There are riddles, clues, books, notes, gossip.. You have to find it.

Server rates?

• Experience 3x
  • Magic 3x
  • Skills 4x

Website?
http://custom.celestia-realm.com/register.php - Create Account
http://custom.celestia-realm.com/downloads.php - Download Client

wcKwQZEu.png

_b9HU6qz.png

IxS7_4eR.png

_BhfmsPm.png

tfokaLQt.png

Tutorial on how to start efficiently on Celestia-Realm
Just some random

Last edited:
Item hotkeys? Sux. Old damage formulas+use mouse for everything. Rox
Exp 2x its so serious, currently there are a couple of lowrate servers about to start, some of them 1x and one dying with 2x.
People will join probably the more crowded server and/or the most trustable hoster (actually is tibianic).
Best luck.

I would have given it a try if it was med rate. This is too low ratef for me, since tibianic is starting

Item hotkeys? Sux. Old damage formulas+use mouse for everything. Rox
Exp 2x its so serious, currently there are a couple of lowrate servers about to start, some of them 1x and one dying with 2x.
People will join probably the more crowded server and/or the most trustable hoster (actually is tibianic).
Best luck.
You cannot use item hotkeys, they are disabled.
You can say what you want about trustable hoster. If you check my history you will see that I have been around for a long time.

I would have given it a try if it was med rate. This is too low ratef for me, since tibianic is starting

I understand, and I wish you luck at Tibianic

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot use item hotkeys, they are disabled.
You can say what you want about trustable hoster. If you check my history you will see that I have been around for a long time.
I didnt say you werent trustable, just saying that people cares about that thing. Still i will give a shot to this server but i dont have much time even for one server, while planning to play atleast 2 or 3 xd

I wish I could return, but thats the day I see a neurosurgeon. Maybe I can come back to play some depending upon when my surgery is and all that..

Best of luck.

Regards,
Cody

Good luck with your surgery as well! Perhaps I'll see you in-game later on

Ill check it out, for sure, just can't guarantee activity like before. I'd give a tutor or GM spot a shot, of course..

Quick question though.. Have you taken some things into consideration from the suggestion thread I had posted or the ones that Hero posted?

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
Ill check it out, for sure, just can't guarantee activity like before. I'd give a tutor or GM spot a shot, of course..

Quick question though.. Have you taken some things into consideration from the suggestion thread I had posted or the ones that Hero posted?

Regards,
Cody
Sounds good, feel free to apply for it on the forum.
Yes, I've read all the posts, anything in particular you had in mind?

Sounds good, feel free to apply for it on the forum.
Yes, I've read all the posts, anything in particular you had in mind?

Just applied but not sure what all you wanted to know. Posted some details anyways.

Mostly just a larger variety of tasks, the ability to do more than one (possibly 3 like rl tibia) at a time. Adding in key rings, some of the newer monsters (cultists etc), blessed wooden stake & obsidian knife (adding in the ability to gain addons through grinding as well as through the addon dolls).

I'll probably wait to see what the servers like now through gameplay, then create a new post if need be. :p

Regards,
COdy

Just applied but not sure what all you wanted to know. Posted some details anyways.

Mostly just a larger variety of tasks, the ability to do more than one (possibly 3 like rl tibia) at a time. Adding in key rings, some of the newer monsters (cultists etc), blessed wooden stake & obsidian knife (adding in the ability to gain addons through grinding as well as through the addon dolls).

I'll probably wait to see what the servers like now through gameplay, then create a new post if need be. :p

Regards,
COdy
Main reason that you can only have one task active at a time is because they yield a lot of experience therefore you have to choose carefully. Also I wrote the task system in a way that will not allow more than one task at a time. I mean I can rewrite it but it was intended to be 1 task at a time for a reason.
Key rings exist, newer monsters like cultist etc can be added fairly easy. The wooden stake and obsidian knife is also fairly easy to add if wanted.

Main reason that you can only have one task active at a time is because they yield a lot of experience therefore you have to choose carefully. Also I wrote the task system in a way that will not allow more than one task at a time. I mean I can rewrite it but it was intended to be 1 task at a time for a reason.
Key rings exist, newer monsters like cultist etc can be added fairly easy. The wooden stake and obsidian knife is also fairly easy to add if wanted.

Ah, that makes sense. I brought it back up as you said you've reduced the amount of experience gained from the tasks, so wanted to see your thoughts on the idea.

@Redleaf I'm actually thinking of revamping the whole map to 7.4 graphics, or well most of it. What are your thoughts on that?

Not opposed to that, would be welcome as thats the time I remember most of Tibia. But with the newer sprites for some items/monsters, it might look a little odd but then again, thats how it was before (some anyways).

Regards,
Cody

Ah, that makes sense. I brought it back up as you said you've reduced the amount of experience gained from the tasks, so wanted to see your thoughts on the idea.

Not opposed to that, would be welcome as thats the time I remember most of Tibia. But with the newer sprites for some items/monsters, it might look a little odd but then again, thats how it was before (some anyways).

Regards,
Cody
You got a point with the newer sprites lookin odd.
Might just make a second 7.4 server later on. We'll see
The server seems very fun though!
Thank you! Hopefully you'll enjoy it on Friday

Will it be playable without lag for people in Europe?
Missed your post. Yes of course. It's hosted in Switzerland so anyone in Europe will be able to play with ZERO lagg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a true hero if you do that. I think most people don't really wanna struggle through 2x even though it exist tasks. I aint saying change the experience given from tasks! But just bump up the experience from 2x to 3x It makes a really nice and comfortable difference. Im not really used to playing theese sorts of really low exp servers but when i saw the trailers and gameplay and realised there is alot of secrets and quest's and a machete is actually needed to get to places i figured it doesn't really matter if the experience is low because there is so much things to discover and get ahold of. But 3x would make the perfect "aura" of the server in my opinion. Me and my fellow mates would surely join if you did 3x. I told them about the 2x and they said the same as me, it would be to low. So please get ahead and make the poll and me and my friends will vote for it!